Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: What should Wik do first as your friendly LMod?
Clean-up anything thats over a month old
1 Votes / 14.29%
Do an activity check with a five day limit
3 Votes / 42.86%
Nothing
1 Votes / 14.29%
Other (do tell below)
2 Votes / 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I need waaay more info about you.
The replays suck very very much. No hits at all?
atleast do parkour then, or a different mod.
At the moment, its a strong NO, but if you re apply with a better app, and better replays i could possibly consider you.
also thank you brother for his service to our country
If you think my replays are bad then you should learn to replay your self. I was tricking.

Like nuthug, swex jets jaker. and abunch more.
Originally Posted by trikskier View Post
I need waaay more info about you.
The replays suck very very much. No hits at all?
atleast do parkour then, or a different mod.
At the moment, its a strong NO, but if you re apply with a better app, and better replays i could possibly consider you.
also thank you brother for his service to our country

Before making yourself look, let's say silly and noobish, try to check with somebody who knows more. His replays are tons of times better than the ones you posted.

Originally Posted by Gaker View Post
Hello, everybody.
My name is Gaker.
I recently got my brothers labtop he gave it too me cause he went into the army.

Before that I was stuck with my labtop which did not have internet.
I made replays in sp while waiting and I was told that this is the place I could go to get better.

Kind of a short app, but the replays were pretty nice. However, I strongly disagree for people to join the org only with their alts. Post here with your main and I'll say yes, otherwise it's a no from me.
Well, it's not an alt. I did not have internet on my labtop and when my brother left I got his.

The wireless thing was broken on mine so I did not get to use it.

My bro left to basic.

So for a long time I was practicing in sp.
Instant no. After seeing him in the #ormo channel, he's the alt of wolfbr, newtengo, war_elite and a ton of others. This guy shouldn't be allowed in at any cost.