Toribash
Saint's banner is neat.

And your avatar is indeed scary. But i just woke up so it doesn't affect me now.
EVERYONE EVERYONE, LOOK UNTO ME

I Finished The Beta of my MOD.

Alright seriously though, i need you guys to help me test it before I release it into the mods forum.

Changelog:

Increased gravity and feet weight so that you won't fly.

Edited strength of shoulders and pecs.

Right side and left side are now the same.

Increased range and strength of lumbar and abs (use your centre XD)

JOINT THE LEFT HAND CHAIN.

Made the chain invisible to that it looks like you're moving the ball with magic.

Made hands and feet anti-glib, so you can punch/kick the ball if you REALLY need to
Attached Files
BallBendingBeta.tbm (3.7 KB, 7 views)
Bending test Beta.rpl (99.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by PanzerSoul; Jun 22, 2011 at 07:30 AM. Reason: forgot something
nice mod broski

i'm not ganna lie to you it was hard to manver my tori

heres my first try
Attached Files
ball bend kinda hard.rpl (55.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by agonized; Jun 22, 2011 at 08:57 AM.
i hate you...
there ya go i made a replay of my test a few things its kinda hard to work the tori and as well the balls seems to move at random
i hate you...
not a bad idea but you'd have to work a while on an opener to get a sure hit could you somehow make the mod a little more precise
i hate you...
Unfortunately no...

It' simply the way the mod works. There's a chain leading from your hands into the ball, that's what's making it move.

If you want, I could try making the chain stiffer, which should make it more predictable, but I can't quite say if there will be any side effects.

Anything else I should tweak? Joint strength, gravity, the weight of the feet, range of movement?

oh, and if you want to insta-hit, you could try a noobclap lol. (It actually works, but you might need to tweak the wrist abit)
no just the damned ball lol well gravity could be loosened a bit

and box hows the video coming i wanna see some sprks bro
i hate you...