Toribash
DUDE .. what the hell!! i find someone calling me nigger offence okay? and he was being an asshole about it when i confronted him!! i was like.. why did you say that? and he said i can do it again.. niger niger niger niger thats the only reason why i reported!

dude.. i never rage quit rooms..

please go on because you only look at the facts not the story

then keep digging! i can defend myself from everything you find..

dude you guys are taking this whole spy thing .. way overboard

im a good person please trust me
piratez
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=39024

You wont change my decision, you are denied

lol actualy there is another clan you forgot
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
i swear on my mothers life thats not me..

i was never a member of Who and i dont talk like that!!

PLEASE SOMEONE TRUST ME!!

ASK people!! maybe that guy deleted his account or something .!! man i swear!! this is messed up on a whole different level..

seriously i was like 13 years old when who existed noway i would say stuff like that!

please teague trust me=/ .. thats not me!!!! =(
piratez
it can't be somebody else judging on your accounts creation date.
-----
Posting any more here will be reported as spam, if you don't want to let it rest here PM teague
Last edited by kingpin; Sep 9, 2011 at 08:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
dude i swear i dont know how this happened.. =( .... this is my favorite clan =(

I PROMISE i dont talk like that!!!!! omg i was never a member of wHo .. show me something he posted we can compare personalities ... something is weird please =/ ..

edit; i did not see that you edited your post.. i will not post here anymore if thats what you want..

but if you are rejecting me because of that then seriously im so fkin tired of toribash because thats not me!! im a legit nice guy! i would never do that..

teague please post here and tell me what you think
Last edited by Simon; Sep 9, 2011 at 08:48 PM.
piratez
Originally Posted by ownya View Post
i swear on my mothers life thats not me..

i was never a member of Who and i dont talk like that!!

PLEASE SOMEONE TRUST ME!!

ASK people!! maybe that guy deleted his account or something .!! man i swear!! this is messed up on a whole different level..

seriously i was like 13 years old when who existed noway i would say stuff like that!

please teague trust me=/ .. thats not me!!!! =(

Just sad...

Also: while someone calling you a "nigger" may be an insult, you have no right to rage over it. A simple screenshot and report to an admin would do much better.

Originally Posted by ownya View Post
DUDE .. what the hell!

then keep digging! i can defend myself from everything you find..

dude you guys are taking this whole spy thing .. way overboard

im a good person please trust me

Do you have something tO hide? You seem awfully nervous.
Last edited by Wolfe; Sep 9, 2011 at 08:58 PM.
Wolfe i asked him way he called me a nigger and he tried his best to get a rise out of me

i seriously just asked him.. why did you call me that? and he said i can do it again.. NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER.. then he and his friends started laughing at me dont take everything so seriously.. and i said well i dont like to be called that so .. dont call me that thats when they really started to piss me off because they said it over and over again .. NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER.. seriously if someone tries to piss someone else of with that word then its not okay thats why i reported him

(i have every right to defend myself, if you want me to stop posting then stop talking about me)

no im not nervous wolfe! just a little bit confused!!.. someone has a screenshot of me being a total asshole from years ago when i bairly knew how to spell because of my age.. do you see me being an asshole now??.. no!! im just .. idk this is not fair

Guys i pm'd a guy named Pidda and he asked me if maybe some of my siblings could've gone on my account.. thats when i realised my big brother might be the person that did all of this .. i always leave my computer on and toribash has me registered so .. i think it was him

all i can say is that .. im not that person .. lets say hypothetically that it was me ( it wase't i promise) PPL CHANGE ITS 2011 when was that?! 2008? comon guys!! im not that kind of person..
Last edited by Simon; Sep 9, 2011 at 09:06 PM.
piratez
1. Excuses only go so far.

2. If I post something on this forums you don't NEED to respond.

3. You only defend yourself if you feel threatened in this case you feel threatened about us finding more dirt on you.

4. Pm Teague for his opinion don't be lazy.

5. If the word was really used that many times why wasn't the kid banned for it? Three uses of the word is like a 1 month ban. Anymore talk about this issue and I will not hesitate to report you for use of the word. Please do as kingpin said and don't post again.
the evidence is quite compelling man
the healty account too... u look a kind of troll...
bye bye
~~[SECRET]~~[OLDA]~~I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
/invade
Sorry for the invade people but I wanted to say that Ownya isnt a bad person.
Ive known him since somewhere in June and he is a nice guy.. The evidence you people found of him raging is old. He has changed. Some people dont like him and I dont know why they dont like him. But maybe if you ask some of his old clan members from rage they will tell you that he isnt a bad guy. Even ingame he doesnt spam or insult anybody. Hes a friendly guy.
Again Im sorry for the invade (:
/invade

Edit: Oh well he doesnt want to join anymore so feel free to ignore this (:
Last edited by Pidda; Sep 9, 2011 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Adding something