Toribash
Originally Posted by SetTHat View Post
I got 2 x(

also 3 weeks of school left >:|

Wow.
School finished like two weeks ago here.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Sounds silly.

I just think that once we get our private forum, we'll make a poll for each applicant.
People who have been in doc for more than a month will have access to the private forum, and therefore the ability to vote in the poll.

Though, what I am going to do is change up the application form a bit. I know we don't have one, but I was thinking that each week or so, we put up a debate subject in the application form.

Such as the death penalty, same sex marriage, etc. And they have to give their opinion, and also argument for their cause.

This way we can see if the applicant is well, "intelligent", so to speak. And capable of having a quality conversation or debate.

The rest of the application would be up to the applicant.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post
Sounds silly.

I just think that once we get our private forum, we'll make a poll for each applicant.
People who have been in doc for more than a month will have access to the private forum, and therefore the ability to vote in the poll.

Though, what I am going to do is change up the application form a bit. I know we don't have one, but I was thinking that each week or so, we put up a debate subject in the application form.

Such as the death penalty, same sex marriage, etc. And they have to give their opinion, and also argument for their cause.

This way we can see if the applicant is well, "intelligent", so to speak. And capable of having a quality conversation or debate.

The rest of the application would be up to the applicant.

/thread
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

If an applicant isn't overtly intelligent or well-versed in such issues, but is otherwise a decent fellow, it sort of spoils the process. Not to mention non-native English speakers.
back from the dead
New topic:

Is morality a societal construct or a concrete thing?

In other words, is morality definite or only applicable subjectively?

If you've ever read any of my discussion posts, you know my stance ;)
back from the dead
PABLO, DESTORYER OF NOOBS.

Spy, obviously your intentions are of the highest importance and or not to defame Pablo or cause a ruckus within our clan, this being the case, what are you intentions of bringing this to our attention?

Did you seek praise?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!