Toribash
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
Ohhh... Is there a certain amount of games I have to play to get my elo shown, or do I just get it after my first ranked game?

Right when I get to lvl 30, should I be playing ranked games, or just get better and play more normal games THEN play ranked?

1. You're unranked for x first ranked games. 10 if I'm right. Then, your elo has to be over 1200 to be shown in the profile.

2. The second option ;V People who just got 30 lvl and play ranked are usually annoying and disruptive to the team, it's always better to get some more experience at normal games. The second thing is elo boost for starters, your first games give you more elo [gain or loss] so you should really try hard to win your first games. And it's easier with more lol experience.
Last edited by JtanK; Aug 4, 2011 at 11:46 AM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
I just noticed that Olaf is amazing in 3on3,
cause he's an awesome ganker and also one of the best 1on1 champions.
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
inb4 dominion sux

Seriously do not have my hopes up for it.

Edit: So I just lost my first ranked. Idiot malzahar qqed all game then raged at us for "ulting shen" and not focusing cait and jax. And I was blitz so that first statement was pretty retarded in my mind, second statement, I did focus jax and cait like he wanted. And to make matters worse, we had a tryn who jungled all game, never ganked, then attacked baron while we were in a teamfight to stop the enemy from baroning. fml. He could of just ignored baron, then let the enemy team take extra damage from baron but nooooooooooooooooooo.
Last edited by Oracle; Aug 4, 2011 at 06:55 PM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Probably going to end up like tt, summoners rift is still going to be the most played thing, may be interesting though, wonder if it will have more people per team ;o

[T]
#hi

I really thought that they were gonna make the magma chamber map for 5v5...

I don't like this idea.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Originally Posted by Chreeys View Post
So, it's going to be capture the flag?
If so, great idea though.

Doesn't look like capture the flag. Looks more like something akin to capture point from tf2. So I would think it's like laning, except towers don't go down, they merely change posession.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games