Toribash
Ok, Constructive Criticism:

Matt76: I know you've applied to clans alpha, doc, BoS, blu, asked about applying to TA, GK, and consistently beg for TC in tournaments.

I also know that you know absolutely nothing about what the clan is about, nor will you represent the clan in any way that's positive.

Give yourself time to get adjusted to the community, advance your skills, and set your heart out to 1 goal. Do NOT meaninglessly post to join every clan you can possibly think of from SIGMA to the unofficial Pathogen clan.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
i love you hax
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Also, you're using nuthug's avatar. And applied to bncy.

Yeah please just get out of here dude..
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Sup maldi
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
hi..im shy..i have blue eyes and brown hair..and my mom says that i look like the diktator chuck noris..can i get in pls?
LoL
Hey RA, I would like to join because i want to feel like an aspiring member of a clan, my skills aren't polished, but a couple pointers would help me out greatly. I'm not the best out there but maybe soon. *fingers crossed*

Name: Celloman (Call me Cell)
Belt: Blue
GMT: Pacific
Game Activity: 7-Singleplayer 7-Multiplayer 6-Forum

Feel free to contact me,

I Thank You For Your Time,

Celloman
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
you probably wont reply to this but its worth the shot..
i was just talking to someone in your clan called uuhh Hcxbbqimo? i think thats his name..but anyway i asked him if i could join the clan and he said to sign up here so here goes:
Im brown belt nearly black im a good player and loyal i dont copie other peoples shitty moves i think of my own and make them unique..this is my acheivement list
and ive added some replay but i dunno if they are there =/
i hope we can get in touch..pls pm me
Attached Files
awesome.rpl (52.4 KB, 9 views)
flippykick02.rpl (49.5 KB, 6 views)
celloman... u should add some replays here, your belt is low tho :P
idecap..try relaxing your full body..then make some moves ingame, multiplayer so we can find out your real skills
LoL