Toribash
Originally Posted by hardcod View Post
Kball why are you trying to join every clan i mean you was in Clan , then elite and more
now you trying to join JollyR!

he is moving up in the world,
btw this is totally PM worthy
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by hardcod View Post
Kball why are you trying to join every clan i mean you was in Clan , then elite and more
now you trying to join JollyR!

I was in {Clan} then {elite} because clan died Then lastly {zero} because the sky was blue {clan} was supposed to be a lifetime clan but uric left and space llama is in the navy atm so i have begun looking for that clan that is relaxed but fun to hangout with. So if i can get accepted to jollyr I will have found the perfect clan for me.
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Yo Simo

btw I will bi in Halle, Germany from 23.10 till 21.12 so if anyone is up for visiting me for a weekend that would be epic
wishful eyes deceive me
You should go see viper and ride his helicopter
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

To move your asses a bit, check Clash of the Teams event that I've posted in Events subforum. You did win my previous one (TNGC) , why not try the other? :>
retired
Thx for the advice Pow..we are trying to make a team..at the moment there are 2 sure and 1 maybe, so i hope we will be able to sign up for tomorrow
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
custombelt now and bought void force + a full 512x textureset, getting a new badass detailed ninja gaiden set ^^.

i miss you guis : (
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Sup guys, just stopping by to wish you all a very merry, if a little late, christmas and a happy new year.

Please don't die :<

Also swex: keep me posted on that set :o
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.