Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Had a game yesterday where the guy literally yelled at me for like 6 rounds when I said, "can we all save for once, I wanna buy real guns for once". Little after that he was butthurt when I told him to just buy the ak over the mp7. Told me I was a fan boy because all the pros use it and I only use it because the pros do.

Was the Snarl guy. I wanted to cry very badly.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ed View Post
Had a game yesterday where the guy literally yelled at me for like 6 rounds when I said, "can we all save for once, I wanna buy real guns for once". Little after that he was butthurt when I told him to just buy the ak over the mp7. Told me I was a fan boy because all the pros use it and I only use it because the pros do.

how 2 die 26 times
?
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by ed View Post
-snip-

To be fair, a friend of mine made it to LE (for a very short time) by using just the MP7 most rounds, and buying for his team whenever they needed money.
I played a game with Ed, pretty sure we tied or lost by a few rounds.. but Shortly after I ended up ranking to nova master
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I mean, the mp7 is fine if you're short on cash a round. But legit not building money because he buys it over and over.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Just started playing this game a few days ago. So addicted. I think I'm like 7-3 solo queue'ing.

This game happened earlier today:

fack

(I'm "Call me Clay", or was. Now I'm "Jon Snow" because yeah)

If any of the lower ranked plays don't mind playing with an unranked, I'm not too bad.