Toribash
Name: Jack Sewell.
Belt: Black Belt.
GMT: -4.
Past Clans: Piratez - iCoF
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I make nice avatars and signatures. I have made few clan banners in my time but not a lot. Also I do market items and/or textures (such as my art, here and there). For events, I do put up live streams, so eVo can host some betting servers or tourneys and i can live stream it.
Here is some of my art:

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Temp0... but i never use that.

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): Well, he may not remember this, i have played with Cannabis a couple of times. I remember when i was a nooblet he gave me a free head texture, lol. Also i have played in your "eVo" servers in the past.

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): I am good at Akido, rk-mma (best, rank 9) and SP

About Yourself: Well, 1st off my name is Jack and i live in Boston, Massachusetts. I look like... well, i look like a average 13 year old boy who smokes pot on the weekends with his friends, go's to party's and fucks bitches (I really meant girls ladies)jk.Any who, I am definitely not the best in school either. Really what i'm trying to say is i'm a fucking retard who is in retard classes and still does bad in school.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: eVo is a great clan... old school is my type and that's what you guys are. eVo is still active threw the years i think its awesome to see that. You guys are probably the most cool as guys who arnt faggots.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: I think it would be really cool if i could help out with events and such by doing live streams and getting the clan to a all time high in popularity. Also i think it would be nice to start a all donate art shop it eVo so we could get some more money in the bank.

Thanks for your time guys,
Jack

PS: my skype is - Macmilf - hit me up on there if you wish to chat.
Attached Files
#Purp ~ TripleBarrel.rpl (135.2 KB, 9 views)
#Purp ~ Surprize Smack.rpl (151.4 KB, 7 views)
#Purp ~ Wait For It.rpl (101.4 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Ocean; Aug 4, 2013 at 10:54 PM.
Eregonv1 - Nope, and your reason to join doesn't seem like you actually want to join.

PurpleAce - That picture with the anime samurai girl, did you draw everything out from scratch, or is that just another pic that's been rendered?
Originally Posted by Kiza View Post
Eregonv1 - Nope, and your reason to join doesn't seem like you actually want to join.

Explain, how-so?
Life is like glass, It can be broken, but it is repairable, with care, and time. -eregonv1
Name:Kenny Reynolds
Belt:5th dan black belt
GMT:-7
Past Clans:Source, Otaku, Obey
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):Events, such as tournies

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):RobberZora

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):Aikido, Greykido, Getting into lenshu, and TamaKuu's version of Lenshugib ;3

About Yourself:Im a very honest loyal person, I go to highschool I play soccer. I am in a club called DECA which is a business/marketing club. I play toribash and that is about it for games. I am very kind and friendly and if you ever want to pick at my mind go ahead and do so (:

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:I've wanted to join for awhile now, but after talking to you guys, I have seen how close you are as a clan. I enjoy the how close you are, also after talking to you guys I have gotten to know that you are all very respectful people and a well respected clan all funny and nice and I'd love to be apart of that. (:

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]:If I get accpeted into evo, I'd love to talk to you all some more, improve my skill in the game by playing with you all, and just making the clan better wherever I can
Eregonv1 - Joining us just because we were allies of a dying clan? That doesn't show me your dedication to joining us.

Rubber - I've seen you ingame, no.
Originally Posted by Rubberzora View Post
Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):TamaKuu's version of Lenshugib ;3

Oh, you <3.
beware
the goblin
Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):TamaKuu's version of Lenshugib ;3

sycophant :3

Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):Events, such as tournies

which events you created?
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution