Ranking
You think over your life choices while I go to sleep and have an exam in the morning.

you bastard

[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
It's just like that one April fools where the staff's names got swapped and shit, isn't it?

And liaxo ale is totally not serious, trust me
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
I used to play a Worms game on my gameboy color

Oh gameboy colour is the best gaming device ever invented. Pokemon yellow on game boy colour was my whole childhood. And mario on gameboy colour was amazing too. But for some reason you couldn't save your mario game after you complete a level so everytime I wanted to play it I would have to go through all the old levels and I never passed the level 5 ever.
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
You think over your life choices while I go to sleep and have an exam in the morning.

you bastard

How was the exam ? Did you do good ?
It's just like that one April fools where the staff's names got swapped and shit, isn't it?

And liaxo ale is totally not serious, trust me

Wuz goin on ? huz Ale ? R u having some fun on IRC without me ?!
Did pretty well actually, but I'm surprised that the rest of my group needed needed notes for a 10 minutes long presentation (2 min each).

Since Hush kept trolling the guys that applied to the clan, and is the Tint ambassador on our board after all, I thought I'd head over to his clan's board and look around.
The fun is all happening here
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Lol rainbow I never played yellow but I played red and blue
I can't remember too many other GBC games though

Gameboy Advance(d?) though... Final Fantasy Tactics and Advance Wars all day

Anyone every play BOKTAI? That game was super fun but I don't think anyone played it. You had to play it in the sun because the solar panel thing on the cartridge would make your gun more powerful and sometimes you'd need the sun to progress through the game

Oh an liaxo you should have told them about the time I had to do an hour Lon presentation that would be FILMED for my history class when I was in high school :/
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
Right now?

Myself.

Eww.

By the way, what the actual fuck is going on there?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
We are discussing various things with various people

Thanks Cpt. Obvious.

Btw, I've got new internet. And it still sucks. Only ping is good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static