Toribash
WTF THE GUY DISAPPEARED :OOO Search everywhere, including the ceiling.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
WTF THE GUY DISAPPEARED :OOO Search everywhere, including the ceiling.

I give the room a quick once-over. I can say with 98% certaincy that he is no longer in this room.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Check behind rock and painting, he had to had gone somewere. IF you cannot find him, head back upstairs and have a closer look at the 'No Sledding Sign'
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Check behind rock and painting, he had to had gone somewere. IF you cannot find him, head back upstairs and have a closer look at the 'No Sledding Sign'

He is nowhere to be found.

hmmmm....there is some fine print on this sign

There was another animation that didnt work for this.
idunno whats wrong with photobucket.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Peer VERY VERY VERY closely at the sign. Then get out one of your inventory items, and scratch "I was here" (Pointless, but oh well) on the sign. Then take the sign and put it in your inventory.

Now, about that inventory of yours. Make yourself into macho man by doing the following. Get the key, and ram it into the bed leg. This is your offhand weapon. Get the blanket, and stuff it under your headband, which gives you this mystical turban/cape thing that those terrorists in deserts where. Rap the bottom part of hte blanket around your torso, where it keeps your Sheild in place behind you back (to prevent possible backstabbers). Then clean off all your weapons with the poisoned lint, when you are done, stuff it on your spear. Now with the spear in your left, and sword in your right, U ARE SUPAMAN. stick your club/bed leg/key into your belt, and jump through the painting into the hole of death. Ur armor and weapons make you confedent nothing bad will happen to you.
- its been a while
I really like that armor/ inventory idea. But to clear things up gubbin, he means the whole that was plugged by the painting downstairs.

:O thats classic
Oh and i forgot to do something with the sign. Use it to smash through the paining. And then fall with the sharp end pointed downward just incase there is a giant spider down there thats about to gobble u up.
- its been a while