Toribash
hey can anyone help me o how to upload screenshots like i know how to uploda them its jst when i do it says they have to be a certain size and when i resize them in gimp they go really small and hard to see and ive sen poepl upload their screenshots and theyre easy to see so could anyone help me on it plz theres a free cookie in it for anyone that helps:3
Upload them on photoshop or photobucket. Then once you've done that, get the img code for it. then put
RIP ∑
master of the universe
IMPORTANT
im hosting a replay comp here

1k and a star in my video for 1st prize and star in one of my videos is for 2nd and 3rd
You just got TOLD by an 11 YEAR OLD
DIAF
Upload them on photoshop or photobucket. Then once you've done that, get the img code for it. then put

thanks for that it sounds so obvious now lol
So guys who our next diaf god? and possibly another legend? I'm thinking Locker should be in one of them. Since he's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice in helping us get our textures
Last edited by Virtue; May 10, 2009 at 04:18 PM.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
woo guys its me cann, i didnt end up selling my acc just incase i ever come back, but i would just like to say that you guys are doing a brilliant job, and keep up the good work. dont be to worried if i dont reply to anything else, im not even meant to be on now ;)