Toribash
Originally Posted by UricHunt2 View Post
I say Raven or Myst, the two most Bullshit boring time wasting non-story-line games in the world.
Who would be inclined to agree?

Ah nah, they aren't that bad man but this thread is so immersed in personal opinion, what I say won't really matter.

I thought that Myst wasn't really that bad at all. I enjoyed figuring out all the shit.
lol
huh don't know really, maybe the lord of the rings: conquest. it is nice the first times, then gets really annoying. also, the story can be finished in 1 hour and half, no joke.
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
Bump old threads much?

Originally Posted by coloo View Post

Anyway i think the worst game ever would have to be wipe out: pure.

Threads are allowed to be bumped in Gaming Chat if it's actually decent and can be used.

I think the worst game ever would probably be Runescape.
Last edited by Malvado; Nov 1, 2009 at 01:17 PM.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
The worst game? Absolutely Hurry up Hedgehog for Nintendo DS. My friend and I played it ( we didn't have a manual) and we didn't know what to do. It's like a freeroaming puzzle gane or something, you have to cross the field in turns, but you can move the enemy's hedgehogs too, so we were like wtf.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Originally Posted by Malvado View Post
I think the worst game ever would probably be Runescape.

thank you
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Well Runescape has it charm I am sure, tried to play it once but it never really got its grasp on me, but it wasn't that of an hardcore game, very casual. From what I saw was the community also very friendly.

As for the worst game I would have to say "Bloodwings: Pumpkinhead's Revenge"

Saw an review of it and had to try it out, I regret that I did. The game really gives you no clues what to do.
-= Insanity is all around us =-