Toribash
Originally Posted by TheLunatic View Post
You can't change a clan tag can you?

You can
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Yes you can and a while back, believe it or not, I was going to make a clan named impostors, or (I'm) with an apostrophe and everything, I was told by a clan mod that I could add an apostrophe to the tag for a some of tc
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by abxy View Post
Yes you can and a while back, believe it or not, I was going to make a clan named impostors, or (I'm) with an apostrophe and everything, I was told by a clan mod that I could add an apostrophe to the tag for a some of tc

Ah I see. It would be pretty cool to have, but first we need to get this bank up and running.

Also, for anyone who has csgo, Play with me

(im)

Sorry for my inactivity in forum, since i got to obsessed in getting my rank up, but here i am again
I am
Blawsome fl0wer
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
I can, why?

Oh no reason, I'm just a grammar nazi so the lowercase i bothers me XD But I'm not in this for a clan tag so meh.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
I hate how the l's look like i's in this game. Some clans would look so much betters if capital i's actually look like eyes.

Also sorry for invade, just testing it seeing if you guys let me stay or tell me to fuck off.
You're fine invading as long as you don't shitpost. anyways, yea I agree the i's should look like they do on forums.

(im)

That's perfectly understandable guys. I can see how lm would look confusing.

Also; I appreciate your effort to keep this clan thread shit-post free. The world needs more leaders like you Wiz, people who look for some decorum.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!