what about the other guy tic?
and why is damano still a trial?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Originally Posted by Chintu View Post
what about the other guy tic?
and why is damano still a trial?

Unfortunately, I can't change peoples' ranks. But if you give me the other guys' name I'll gladly invite him.
no
i was asking you to vote on him

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nick Names: StarSoul, MayLiver, TF2OPGAMER Josh, Joshua.

Belt: Blue, I have a alt account that is black blt

How do you act in game?: Nice when I win and I do not like to troll pple unless they are racist or talking about gay stuff

About how many times do you post on the forums weekly?: Ehh I don't really POST on the forums.... I just look around. Bout i go on the forums about 5 times a week

Do you use IRC: Nah not really

Why are you applying for [Evil]?: I am in need of a clan but this clan suits my name better

Have you been banned/infracted in the past (if so, for what):

Favorite mod?: Mushu, Sparring mods

Skills outside toribash?: I am a good artist, I can make some complex 3D games and I make Textures for Toribash( Idk if that counts though)

Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in): ShadowSinn and DayShwan

Do you agree with the [Evil] Code?: Yes I do.
-----
Oh crap I forgot the banned part. nah I have never been banned nor infracted
Last edited by StarSoul; Aug 2, 2015 at 06:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

RAINBOWS

Originally Posted by StarSoul View Post

How do you act in game?: Nice when I win and I do not like to troll pple unless they are racist or talking about gay stuff

About how many times do you post on the forums weekly?: Ehh I don't really POST on the forums.... I just look around. Bout i go on the forums about 5 times a week

Why are you applying for [Evil]?: I am in need of a clan but this clan suits my name better

Skills outside toribash?: I am a good artist, I can make some complex 3D games and I make Textures for Toribash( Idk if that counts though)

-----

So the main reason for joining us is for the title? No.
i liked some parts of the app but rest things ruined it
i say no

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by StarSoul View Post

-----

No, we are family not a name.
I hope you don't mind but I prefer to do apps in free form. Hopefully this isn't an issue ^^.

Hello Evil members, I'm Jyrii (pronounced jy-ree) but you can call me Victor. Although I'm a brown belt on here I did have another account called 'Kradel' which was unfortunately perma-banned for terrorism (spamming the forum with threads) and that account reached 4th Dan. I'm 15 years old and live in England (making my GMT +0).

In game I'm pretty chill. I like to host bet servers when I can but most of the time I'm the guy losing a lot of TC. I would say I'm decent at aikido variants and judo frac but also slightly skilled in TK. I don't really get into any fights or do stupid shit in game that will get me banned (Chintu and Vitta can confirm).

At the moment I'm not posting much but really that's only because I have nothing to post about. On Kradel many of my posts (I had a total of 6000) came from clan threads because as soon as I was a part of a clan I became a post freak since there was much to engage with. I can promise you high forum activity if I am accepted.

(I don't use the IRC much, mainly Skype or Kik).

I want to join you guys because of how awesome Chintu and Vitta make this clan look. They are both chilled out people who are fun to talk to. I always bump into them in bet servers so I probably talk to both of them a lot daily. I would love to be part of a team with members as such. Just down to earth people who you can engage with. Aside from them two the whole clan looks really nice.

I've already mentioned my perma-ban on Kradel but I hope that doesn't make you lean towards denying me. I've changed now and am much more knowing of the rules and consequences of my actions. So far I'm doing well on keeping a clean slate. However there was one incident where I was mistaken for being Ruby and was set for a perma-ban but that's been cleared because now they know I'm not associated with him ^^.

Outside of Toribash I am quite talented at art. Creativity is just my thing. I can also design 3D models using Blender though I've mostly been making guns. As well as that I have a very athletic build so I like to do outdoor sports like parkour and football (goalkeeping). Trampolining is another thing I'm quite talented at.

I believe Vitta and Chintu would vouch for me unless our friendship means nothing ;-;.

Oh and fuck your code! I do what I want.

(Yes I agree)
Last edited by jyrii; Aug 15, 2015 at 11:27 PM.
Contact Kradel if you need me.
Originally Posted by jyrii View Post
I hope you don't mind but I prefer to do apps in free form. Hopefully this isn't an issue ^^.

Hello Evil members, I'm Jyrii (pronounced jy-ree) but you can call me Victor. Although I'm a brown belt on here I did have another account called 'Kradel' which was unfortunately perma-banned for terrorism (spamming the forum with threads) and that account reached 4th Dan. I'm 15 years old and live in England (making my GMT +0).

In game I'm pretty chill. I like to host bet servers when I can but most of the time I'm the guy losing a lot of TC. I would say I'm decent at aikido variants and judo frac but also slightly skilled in TK. I don't really get into any fights or do stupid shit in game that will get me banned (Chintu and Vitta can confirm).

At the moment I'm not posting much but really that's only because I have nothing to post about. On Kradel many of my posts (I had a total of 6000) came from clan threads because as soon as I was a part of a clan I became a post freak since there was much to engage with. I can promise you high forum activity if I am accepted.

(I don't use the IRC much, mainly Skype or Kik).

I want to join you guys because of how awesome Chintu and Vitta make this clan look. They are both chilled out people who are fun to talk to. I always bump into them in bet servers so I probably talk to both of them a lot daily. I would love to be part of a team with members as such. Just down to earth people who you can engage with. Aside from them two the whole clan looks really nice.

I've already mentioned my perma-ban on Kradel but I hope that doesn't make you lean towards denying me. I've changed now and am much more knowing of the rules and consequences of my actions. So far I'm doing well on keeping a clean slate. However there was one incident where I was mistaken for being Ruby and was set for a perma-ban but that's been cleared because now they know I'm not associated with him ^^.

Outside of Toribash I am quite talented at art. Creativity is just my thing. I can also design 3D models using Blender though I've mostly been making guns. As well as that I have a very athletic build so I like to do outdoor sports like parkour and football (goalkeeping). Trampolining is another thing I'm quite talented at.

I believe Vitta and Chintu would vouch for me unless our friendship means nothing ;-;.

Oh and fuck your code! I do what I want.

(Yes I agree)

I say yes, but I think "fuck your code", was unnecessary. I also think I knew your main, if I remember correctly.