Toribash
ok, lol, just put some online ones so i can see ur online skill plesh TY =)
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by fogle View Post
mmkkk, QQ5ben, i REALLY would rather have some ONLINE fights, and i want to test you, only because i noticed you fight hold all, which immediately brings a little dancing gorrila to my head screaming *TEST THE LITTLE MAN* so, please post some really good online fights, or find me online, im at school right now lol. =)

LOL Random! mi gorilla is named wittsy dats y i neamed mi acc and mi niknames is wittsy but he says *FUCK YOU TRAV U SUCK YOU JUST SUCK!*.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
hey guyz i just noticed im da noobiest guy in here because i hav no textures so can i make a charity?
[EPIC INVADE/] witts, remember the rule no double posts :P
oh and btw... charities are good but beggin is bad, the 2
bads to remember in superbad witts [EPIC INVADE]
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
ty aless but yd u change ur sig i liked snake? SNake?!SNAAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! dat was random and did u ever make a charity because im desparate i mean id drink water outta a toilet for 20k tc because i suck at tourneys i get in2 da top 4 den loose
Last edited by Jet; Oct 16, 2008 at 02:05 PM.
HEY GUYS IM ALMOST BLACK
o and i want to say to our clan newbis wellcome and dont for get to use the [superbad] in the start of your username [warning use only in game from the log on menu DO NOT use it in siging in in the fourm]
lol i had that problem back when i was bluebelt, when i tried to get into parrot (our awesome allies) lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by fogle View Post

fail

and that vid sux

that rox
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Last edited by blaj; Oct 17, 2008 at 05:24 AM.

wanna take off shirt and kiss?
i wasnt going for funny (that fred video was hilarious) i was going for look what us kiddies can do, BTW my youtube account is geeksbeingdumb lol look me and andrews lame video up

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]