Ranking
lol wtf? you get paid to make a vid and you just don't because you don't think the persons moves aren't good? wow :P that's real integrity right there
-----
and billy I'll get on it
Last edited by NamelessDev; Sep 1, 2014 at 03:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Beep, Boop
yea its a kick in the gut to hear that but all you can do is use that to motivate you to become a TB legend. Also UltraEnder is no more active. ive being Pm him but he dosn't reply so im not sure what to do. so when he does quit ill need a new leader. you can apply below and ill pick whos best for the job.
when life gives you oranges, make lemonade
Well, I dont really want to be a leader, but I have some ideas :P
1. Remove all players who are below black (Unless they have been on in the last week)
2. Add a minimum forum posts (Like 100) so we have more forum active people.
(extra/random idea) What if we had everyone give the bank like 250tc? so the people who dont get kicked :P
Thanks for reading!
-----
And also, thats bull, did he give us a refund?
Last edited by BillyLlama; Sep 1, 2014 at 06:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't fit 2 of those 3 prestiques mainly because I've been playing Warframe a lot lately and I'm not so good with forums. I thought I did send Cadbury like 300 TC because SteelBank needed to play 20 more matches.
Replay
I may have messed this up. But I was told to put a replay here, not sure if it's the right place or not. But it's my first post, thing. So, Hope I got this right..
Attached Files
Gudspar.rpl (495.8 KB, 6 views)
any one want to spar or parkour today. if so ill be able to play in 4 hours
-----
just some parkour replays i did
Attached Files
mirrors edge.rpl (598.0 KB, 2 views)
ninja parkour.rpl (441.5 KB, 2 views)
parkour part 2 no grab.rpl (411.3 KB, 2 views)
rock parkour.rpl (257.7 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by cadbury69; Sep 3, 2014 at 06:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
when life gives you oranges, make lemonade