Toribash
Originally Posted by mrkamikaz View Post
i want to join this clan because i'm getting bored of the non active unofficials clan. and because i want to be with guys better than me to learn even my lvl.

we're not a school, srsly.
"even my lvl", sorry that is just too much bragging.

no.
M I N I V A N
Hey people of vector, I'm Duncan, but you can call me dupbuck. I applied a little while back but got declined, I'm back to try again so here goes nothing.

I'm Duncan, I'm 12 years old and live in Chicago. I've been in 2 clans, those being (MOFF) And [e]. my gmt is -5 and I can sorta kinda replay. I've never had too much multiplayer skill but I can perform up to par in aikido. I'm a pretty chill guy, but can shape up when I need to. My Skype is dupbuck and you can reach me pretty much whenever I'm not at school. I'm a beginning marketer and I've started to figure out how art and mapping works. My preferred style of replay is upper body dismembers, I rarely can get a lower body hit that doesn't look stupidly awkward and stuff. I've seen your guys replays and always thought, "holy shit! These guys know what they're doing!" I'm a bit shy around people I haven't gotten to know fully, but I'll settle in quickly I hope. People say my sense of humor is a tad bit rash at times. (No I don't make rape and jewish jokes, I'm not THAT kind of person.)

Hours already knows I'm a fan of his. My old clan, (Electric) had really cool people, but not the kind I'm totally fond of, I feel as though I would fit in nicely with the members of vector. If there is 1 thing that really annoys me more then anything, it's people who get upset whenever a joke is directed even in their general direction, but I've read through your clan threads a little, and you all seem like ration people who aren't total stuck ups. On to the next part, what I've noticed is that some leaders of clans become over powering and just kinda extort members into doing stuff, but I haven't seen any truly unfair treatment. And yea, most clans now are full of "hey guis me cool and im pruh and recruit me bruh" (The dscigs replay uses his opener, it was a replay I made for his birthday)

Thanks for reading

~Dupbuck
Attached Files
#Dup - Dscigs has no balls.rpl (177.6 KB, 11 views)
#Dup - Still telling me to.rpl (74.3 KB, 8 views)
#Dup - Marrez.rpl (534.2 KB, 6 views)
Lol i think you has been kicked, Sacriel.

we gave him another chance. as long as he keeps up good activity and acts good, we'll keep him in the clan. ~ Hours.
Last edited by Hours; Nov 9, 2013 at 10:46 AM.
no

did you really think i would give you a yes

really

really
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by dupbuck View Post
Hours already knows I'm a fan of his.

lel

i'm sorry, but it seems like the majority of the clan says no, i however say neutral.

that app was fucking beautiful
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by dupbuck View Post
Hey people of vector, I'm Duncan, but you can call me dupbuck. I applied a little while back but got declined, I'm back to try again so here goes nothing.

I'm Duncan, I'm 12 years old and live in Chicago. I've been in 2 clans, those being (MOFF) And [e]. my gmt is -5 and I can sorta kinda replay. I've never had too much multiplayer skill but I can perform up to par in aikido. I'm a pretty chill guy, but can shape up when I need to. My Skype is dupbuck and you can reach me pretty much whenever I'm not at school. I'm a beginning marketer and I've started to figure out how art and mapping works. My preferred style of replay is upper body dismembers, I rarely can get a lower body hit that doesn't look stupidly awkward and stuff. I've seen your guys replays and always thought, "holy shit! These guys know what they're doing!" I'm a bit shy around people I haven't gotten to know fully, but I'll settle in quickly I hope. People say my sense of humor is a tad bit rash at times. (No I don't make rape and jewish jokes, I'm not THAT kind of person.)

Hours already knows I'm a fan of his. My old clan, (Electric) had really cool people, but not the kind I'm totally fond of, I feel as though I would fit in nicely with the members of vector. If there is 1 thing that really annoys me more then anything, it's people who get upset whenever a joke is directed even in their general direction, but I've read through your clan threads a little, and you all seem like ration people who aren't total stuck ups. On to the next part, what I've noticed is that some leaders of clans become over powering and just kinda extort members into doing stuff, but I haven't seen any truly unfair treatment. And yea, most clans now are full of "hey guis me cool and im pruh and recruit me bruh" (The dscigs replay uses his opener, it was a replay I made for his birthday)

Thanks for reading

~Dupbuck

App is normal but replay is too low for Vector. Sorry.
Declined.