Ranking
Mob , i have send some tc to your clan bank , i can't get a lot when a lot of people ar only at the public server , when there ar 4 people i can get tc easly cause if i win i get it and if i lose i have to wait till it's my turn back.But i hope your happy with it , i try to give you as much i can.
Also i am happy to do this , also i got problems today with a clan member , i love my clan but if i would get kicked or i leave i wanna join this clan.
So i think you guys should apply for clan league because if your clan comes first you get 150K and you eill have the funds for your clan to look amazing?
(/^^/ Soak \^^\)
Originally Posted by Raritty View Post
Hey mobin, lucky got shut down so could i join flip?

sure ur welcome! ;-)
-----
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Mob , i have send some tc to your clan bank , i can't get a lot when a lot of people ar only at the public server , when there ar 4 people i can get tc easly cause if i win i get it and if i lose i have to wait till it's my turn back.But i hope your happy with it , i try to give you as much i can.
Also i am happy to do this , also i got problems today with a clan member , i love my clan but if i would get kicked or i leave i wanna join this clan.

hey mate, thank´s a lot for that donate! bad to her tad u have troubles with ur clan mates, so yeah just as i said ur welcome every time! so if u leave or get kicked out of ur clan just let me know and i invite u!
-----
Originally Posted by BlueVolts View Post
So i think you guys should apply for clan league because if your clan comes first you get 150K and you eill have the funds for your clan to look amazing?

Thats a nice idea!! i was thinking about it too, so guys what do you think should we take the challenge? i think it is a great chance to get very popular.. together we have the skills and we could do that .. let me know what u think!!!
-----
AH.... and i forgot to say, we have a bunch of new members.and i would like to see some posts of them here! ;-)
Last edited by mobinladen; Jul 5, 2013 at 11:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
I didnt know tou had bugbunny6 in your clan:0 and do you know how to apply. And mobin are you done with the head yet?
Last edited by BlueVolts; Jul 6, 2013 at 10:43 AM.
(/^^/ Soak \^^\)
yeah mobin let's do this! clan league here we come, be ready to get awesome!
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
okay...i think we make that, what about the other guys in our clan?? i would like to hear what they thinking too!
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Bugbunny6 he ia the best in the clan. And mobin is the head done yet?
Last edited by BlueVolts; Jul 6, 2013 at 03:54 PM.
(/^^/ Soak \^^\)