Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Are you leaving the clan, or are you simply becoming inactive for a while?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
oh raven's leaving too Hate to plug things on the forum but im selling a gaia blood for 1500, marine blood for 740 and gaia ghost for 480. All the cheapest on the market
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
What a shame, Raven's burnt out. But it happens to us all and he shall be back eventually. Let's continue to advertise ourselves, fight, win, have fun. We'll grow with time, like a plant we must water it every day and represent in a well mannered fashion.
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~
KING YOU SON OF ALL THAT IS GOOD! you had me going there!

I didn't even consider April Fools cause it's the 2nd here
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Doesn't matter, it's my april fools joke I'll do it on MY april 1st xP
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=17410

Replay of Two leaders fighting to the death..Tbh, i get lucky with the dq..but it is the best twinswords battle i have ever seen
-----
http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=17411

This is a semi-decent clip i got on uke in free play. Hope you enjoy
-----
Stupid school...im all alone..
-----
and zin, your signature confuses me..if you dont see it, cant you say it doesnt exist. so shouldnt it be "You can say it doesn't exist, until you actually see it"
Last edited by Cyber1337; Apr 2, 2013 at 07:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've done wrong yes, but the past is long gone, and we should be able to hope for a great future.
The concept of my signature is clearly to great for your mind to grasp :cream:
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~
Look who's witty now, Zin
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62