Toribash
So you are saying i can have a usertitle with one clan, a clan tag with another, and another in my sig?

talking to uric btw because he is a bully.
*Alaistier impatiently looks at his inbox, waiting for an invite*
What more do you want from me!?
-----
Ya know what? Maybe we should postpone this a bit. I just realized I barely know anyone in this clan, so I should get to know you first.
No point in joining a clan when I'm still a stranger and shit.
Mind if I invade without that [invade] bullshit?
Last edited by Alaistier; Oct 8, 2011 at 03:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
noooooooooooo can i sendz invite eef i can? also i am mildly jelous of your usertitle. but you dont have to lose it if you dont want to.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
It's cool dude. I just left my last clan anyway, I feel like I rushed to the next one. I'd rather get to know everyone than.. Realize I can't stand most of you or vice versa.
Hola, me llamo es cameron. Soy de Estados Unidos. Mi hermano mejor es joshyjojo. Fui a inactive para mucho tiempo pero yo quiero ser a active en el forums y ingame haha. Tengo mucho forum experencia porque para dos anos yo use forums do onemanga.

Oh my, I'm getting pretty tired from writing an application in Spanish haha. So, translated is my name is Cameron(obviously) I live in the states more specifically California. Although I don't have a lot of toribash forum experience, I have been using the onemanga forums for 1 year now. The longest I have been not on my account for those two years was 2 days so I am extremely active, once I find what I'm interested in...

[clan] i said that you guys are sexy and that you guys are nice.

Hmmm another thing, I've just started playing online so my belt is still low, but I have beening playing. 2 weeks so I consider myself quite good in this game, (I would gladly recieve a test from you guys) hmmmm what else is there to add.........

Personal info

I'm 13 turning 14 next week, I'm a freshman in highschool starting this year... I've only dated 4 girls in my entire life... Ik it's a little so don't make fun of me.... I played football but I hurt my knee and got surgery so I can't play anymore... I'm a straight A student hmmmm I exercise everyday since I'm trying to slim down like my bro haha. My hobbies include slavijg away at the computer and playing random online games that interest me, (so far the most interesting for me is Mabinogi) Hmmmm I guess you could call me a nerd but than again, isn't 75% of all entertainment forums consist of that? Haha.

I've taken Spanish for 2 years so my Spanish isn't as good. But it's okay. I'm fluent in English and I'm pretty good at Korean. Although I'm half German, I can't speak any German because my german parent was American born.

I really want to join this clan so please don't auto-reject because of my belt... Thank you!
Last edited by ckilla12; Oct 8, 2011 at 10:37 PM.
to long of an app and i want to see u in game ckilla so if ur accepted it should be trail members
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by kball View Post
to long of an app and i want to see u in game ckilla so if ur accepted it should be trail members

This little guy right here.
Is cuter than anyone of you will ever be.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY