Toribash
My application For [Ele]ment
Belt: Brown 169 games to black [My main is 3rd dan]
Timezone: +0
Preferable mod: Aikido
Reason for joining: Some one requested me to join sorry if it was you but i forgot your name.Its offical but thats not it the clan leaders and co-leaders operate the clan like pros and i need some spar teacher'
Past clans: Rekd,Elite,Ascend
Forum/IRC activity: 9/10
Infraction/ban history: My main was banned because Me and My friend were dueling against someone first to 3 for 15k my friend said he was gonna pay i went sure he was about to lose and reset and said 0-0 i misstyped then i playd and lost but he still said 0-0 i said 2-0 "-"
Skill sets (art, replays, video): I started making art. but didnt have time to make any pieces yet
About yourself: I'm a nice guy, My name's Gaspard, I like To do aikido and tourneys. Also I do Karate im a orange belt.
Any other relevant information:

Element: Fire
Animal: Cat
LOL >:D
Thank you for your application FirstHack.
First of all I would like to know why did you leave/got kicked/etc from the past clans and who requested you to join Element.
I just want to know because I'm curious.
See all our members in the link if you don't remember who it was.
http://forum.toribash.com/clan.php

And now I have a serious question, do you really want to join Element?
Sorry alot and i realy want to join element

Rekd i was kicked while every one got kicked
Elite i was kicked Because i dont know
Ascend I left because i fell into argue ments
LOL >:D
My application for [Element]
Belt:10th dan
Timezone:+0
Preferable mod:abd
Reason for joining:This clan is nice and i think its perfect for me and that people here are kind and very active ive decided to move from ingame active clans to forum active clans since i am now a forum person but still very active in game and i also want to Help this clan as much as possible and i want it to revive so i will post once a day.
Past clans:Force,Beta,Mylittle,Its
Force i left because i made the clan for a friend invited him and left.
Beta i left because inactive forum wise and ingame wise
Its i left because arguments
And MyLittle because they were inactive ingame but now i have changed to forum clans so i wanted to stay in this one!
Forum/IRC activity:Im very active on the forums I mostly use the market and clan things but sometimes just to chat and post my replays im online.I post adleast once a day so i think this clan is perfect for me.
Referral/invitation:Invitation
Infraction/ban history:
Private
Reason: Ignoring rules
Mar 13, 2014 07:32 PM by Creati0n 2 / Expired

Private
Reason: Useless post
Mar 12, 2014 07:39 PM by Creati0n 2 / Expired

Profile Infraction
Reason: 2 month ban
Dec 17, 2013 03:44 AM by Deuteria 16 / Expired

Skill sets (art, replays, video):Im a sparrer so that will link to replay making
About yourself:
Hello Element members My name is Gaspard and im 12,Im very mature and humorous and like to play video games and football.I do karate and got my Green belt today and got a distinction which is the best that you could get.I have lessons every Thursday from 3 : 30 to 4 : 30.Im kind but sometimes a bit mean.Thats all i got to say
Any other relevant information:Well this is a Negative thing about me but im going to be honest i was a clan hopper but i have certainly changed thats why i was in 4 clans but now i relised its bad and i will never ever do it again!
Element:Fire
Animal:Wolf
Originally Posted by ikyo View Post
Thank you for your application WolfkidxD.
Please be patient, we are reviewing it.

Ok ill wait just came back from school
Belt:Black
Timezone:eastern and natural
Preferable mod: mushu,wushu,akidobigdojo
Reason for joining:Cause I need a clan!!! Lol
Past clans: (Steel)
Forum/IRC activity: Fourm=9/10
Infraction/ban history: I was never banned/
Skill sets (art, replays, video) I make sets and I
About yourself: I have a talent for art and playing games
Any other relevant information: I like to play video games.
Good luck FiveAndFly

Reason for joining:Cause I need a clan!!! Lol
Thats kinda a bad reason for joining though