Toribash
c:. Thanks for the yes's guys, I really appreciate it.

Also, don't worry about forum activity. When and if I go inactive, it's never for that long. The longest I can be gone for is around a week :|.
beware
the goblin
Thank you so much guys :]. I'll do anything I'm capable of to help the clan. As long as it's reasonable.
beware
the goblin
''Hello [P] members, my name is WARMAN2011, my real name is Mohammed Kausar Ansari, I know my grammar is terrible, because it's not my native language. I have school and i live in India (I am not Indian, seriously) i have school and i hate chemistry :P, i am a bit less active because of studies, i'll try to raise up!. My clans were Optic, It was my first clan,but it was very inactive, second was Deadman, the leader was filling the clan with billions, after these 2 clans, i make'd a clan called TKZ (Tori Knightz), yeah it failed, then it was [Pwn] it failed too, i thought "I am an idiot, i am not good at making clans " , then i joined [Aeon], one of the members "PTDX" hated me, so i left Aeon, but it was a very good clan!, [Fantasy] got dead because the leader got banned, (Simon) he was my friend, oh, i re-applied for this clan while ago but i got rejected, well Slanesh knows me well, but ICo0n doesn't.''

Warman's deleted post.
Anyways nope , never , ever , never , no , not.
For all I know you are one of simon's alt accounts since you actually joined Fantasy.
Haha blacklisting who?
I plainly just rejected the guy.
Anyways.
Read the reason globe was black listed before you make me look like a fool.
/offtopic
oh sorry.deleted that part.just thought since you include never it was
end of discussion please if not just pm me