Toribash
This is bambam2601, clipsall PLEASE DON"T sell that head to Anubis I really want it it would pretty much be my PERMA HEAD. So PLEASE DON"T SELL IT TO ANUBIS. I will pay all my tc.
Yes That is exactly what I said. it would be myperma head till i get a really cool one but that one is really cool so it would have to be way better than the one I want.
Dr Zoidberg
nice stuff there clip.

Sup guys

So////////////////////////////////////////rry

Last edited by Globe; Dec 17, 2011 at 01:14 AM.
Marketer once again.
Originally Posted by ooed View Post
This is bambam2601, clipsall PLEASE DON"T sell that head to Anubis I really want it it would pretty much be my PERMA HEAD. So PLEASE DON"T SELL IT TO ANUBIS. I will pay all my tc.

Bambam?
Are you serious?
This is by far the most idiotic thing I have seen , ever.
So, why exactly did Sirko leave the clan or what ever?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by ooed View Post

Just a 2k would do .Also why you post with ooed but anyways send tc and i will send art
Originally Posted by bambam2601 View Post
Yes That is exactly what I said. it would be myperma head till i get a really cool one but that one is really cool so it would have to be way better than the one I want.

Okay if you say so
Originally Posted by Globe View Post
nice stuff there clip.

Sup guys

So////////////////////////////////////////rry

Originally Posted by Slanesh View Post
Bambam?
Are you serious?
This is by far the most idiotic thing I have seen , ever.

I can't seem to keep 1 head more than 1 month