Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Everyone who voted apathy, vote now.
By the way, i say no. 3 yes 3 no
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Salutations My name is AzureMage, and obviously I would like to apply for this clan I've been through three previous clan over three previous accounts until I thought that I was ready for a clan. For reference the three clans were Fyre, Tea, and Fantasy I'm a 2nd Dan black belt at the moment around 440 games until 3rd. My Favorite mods are Judo and Akido my weakness is Wushu, and honestly I'm not the best in-game I'm competent enough to tag along in clan wars though. I don't know if you all would consider this a talent or skill but I make a fairly good counselor, I know anyone can listen right? and what can that do for a clan well in my experience I've seen a clan disband over problems in real life. Just think of me as a white mage, a personal note my name is Shem and I'm a 20 year old Virgo from Texas, I tend to shy away from the more childish things and foster brotherhood. My favorite color is green and I'm a carpenter by trade, I've been a gamer since birth and will be until my demise. That's all I believe is necessary anything else would be a nuisance I would think anything else feel free to message me, much obliged for your time
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
I've been through three previous clan over three previous accounts until I thought that I was ready for a clan.

you've had three account. you've been in three clans. what do you mean in that last part though Also, you mentioned all those clans but not your other accounts. why come? What are your other two accounts? It's also hard to trust you to be loyal. I mean I know Simon's clan is not but a couple weeks old, and you already left? I'm not too happy with that.

I will say no for now.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Same with Tom, Nope.
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
To elaborate my first two accounts name SirAuron, and Obsedian were my other two accounts they were basically the build up for this profile when I was confident enough to join a clan all of the clans I've been in are all on this account. Also Tea was disbanded after our leader was banned for three months I didn't leave them, we died. Simon took all of the money in the clans bank and kicked us all off the roster effectively ending Fantasy. Lastly Fyre was the only clan I've ever left and that was due to the leaders of the clan being gone for weeks at a time and no one would post for days at a time, it was my first clan and I saw no reason to stay around if everyone was gone most of the time. I don't have a problem with loyalty.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
I have an issue with your posts. I'm not one to talk but at least senior member? And your explanation regarding previous accounts doesn't make much sense either. So sorry but no.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
AzuraMage rejected.

If the ones who voted apathy for Tay don't vote for him today i will just reject aswell.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Never really heard of either person. Hanging out in IRC would greatly increase or decrease your chance. But I doubt that any of us even use IRC any more.
|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles