Toribash
I personally think that the OS is better all around. It's much more visually appealing, Safari is better than IE any day of the week, there's an App Store specifically for Macs now, which comes with the computer, which has apps like Final Cut Pro, AutoCad, and other not-so-expensive things like a bank account manager, Twitter and FB clients, etc. Plus Finder is much better than having to browse through "My Computer" or "My Files" or the dreaded "search" bar on Windows *shudder*. There's a search function on Mac, but at least on Mac it works.
I used both, in comparison, windows has it beat in my book.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I ran on Windows Vista for a year or two, what a nightmare that was. After that fucking terrible slightly inconvenient experience. I bought a Mac and subsequently through my Dell out of my window. Since then, I've loved Mac OS, it just works better. Things like iTunes on a PC can't hold a candle to iTunes on a Mac. Even though they're the same program, Windows just isn't able to handle it as well as a Mac. Maybe it's just my experience, but Windows can't seem to do anything outside of Microsoft Office without some sort of complication, error, or freeze/blue screen. Everything works as it's supposed to on a Mac, and all the hand gestures with the touchpad and the Magic Mouse are pretty much intuitive. I really don't mind the fact that some things only work on Windows, because most of the time if you search hard enough, you can find a Mac equivalent. Once my Macbook Pro stops working, you can bet that I will be buying a new one immediately after
Last edited by SilentAssassin; Jul 27, 2012 at 07:01 PM.
Vista, I agree, it was the worst windows ever. If you give windows 7 a try, I'm sure you'll like it, if not, go back to DOS and windows 95 ;)
I don't really mind which, but I run windows 7. But then again, there are certain windows that have their advantages and disadvantages (big or small).

By the way guys, just bought minecraft! Pwnah will be opening a tekkit server in 3/4 days. So after those 3/4 days, private message me if you want to play (must be premium) :P.
RSO Teacher|Hunters| ThePitcher ~ 2pro4you ~ Jisse ~ Vsauce ~ Fantyful ~ Tamakku ~ Love and hate you all, guys :).
I use Windows 7 at school, and it's just as much of a nightmare as Vista. So . MAC FTW!
-----
Well, I found a website that gives you points in order to exchange for games, in-game memberships, items, etc. It's called "PrizeRebel", and (obviously), me and my friends use it.

Please refer me by using this link and signing up .
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=4300761
Last edited by Anaklusmos; Jul 28, 2012 at 02:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
i got battlefield bad company 2 but my graphic card and proccesor suck so
here they are
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce 7300GT (256MB)
Processor: Intel Celeron D CPU 3.6 GHz
1GB RAM
Here are my graphics card and processor:
NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GS 512MB.
Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU T3400 @ 2.16GHz 2.17 GHz
4.00GB RAM

It's a Medion craptop, MD 97320.
I want mah Windows 97 back >.<