Toribash
Lynton

Caed smiles "'The stuff of your Fairytales' Well actually literally. We are Fae. As for Why, Probably to instigate you in some terribly complicated plot. And yes, you will see me again."
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Lynton
"Ok, that's it"
He says
"Now, would you mind making everything normal again?"
Roy says with a foolish grin on his face.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Lynton

Caed smiles "Oh I almost forgot."

Caed claps his hands and as he pulls them apart a large ball of pure mana forms.

"This might sting."

He throws it straight into Roy's chest.

Lynton(normal)

"ROY ROY, WAKE UP" Toya screams at Roy

After Roy responds and asks what happened Toya explains that his eyes suddenly went Grey and he just stood there then he suddenly hopped back like he got hit with something in the chest.

Roy notices he feels stronger.
---------------
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Lynton
Shakes his head, disoriented again, but seeing that the world has returned to normal. Roy sees the soldiers walking away, accompanied by Caed.

He looks to Toya and says
"Let's walk."
Once again, they stroll about the town and the nature.
She asks
"What happened to you?"
Roy tries to explain
"You're not gonna believe this, I barely did myself."
Toya persists
"Spill it Roy! Try me."

They sit on a secluded bench, and then Roy goes to explain what happened.
"Well, Caed talked to me. He stopped time to talk to me"
Roy states, followed quickly by Toya saying
"What?"
Roy smirks and continues to explain
"He read my mind, and told me about the girl with grey eyes that came to our door. He explained that the reason why you don't remember anything about it was that she was his sister. They're Faes. Like fairies, but real."

Toya simply replies
"You're a complicated man, Roy"

Roy says
"You don't believe me? Think about it, elves don't have grey eyes. I don't even think humans do as well. You saw my eyes turn grey because he was talking to me."

Toya puts it together, but is still skeptical about what Roy is saying.
"Hmmm."

Roy says
"Well, what do you want to do now?"

Toya shrugs, and replies
"I don't know, maybe we should just sit here, and relax."
She turns her body around, sits back, and lays her head on Roy's chest

They simply relax, looking into the wilderness, each deep in their own thoughts

Time ingame is now 4:20 PM
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Tavern

"No, thank you." Erich takes the key and proceeds up to his room. He examines it, and is pleased to see it has a window that looks big enough for someone to fit through. That'll be handy if a hasty exit is needed. He walks back out of the room, and proceeds downstairs and outside.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Saxum
The guard looks at the awkward, pale scientist and assumes he is another one of Dr. Prometheus' cohorts.
He nods, and opens the door to Prometheus' lab.
As Norville walks through the hall way, he sees doors to his left and right, with tiny windows that reveal different experimental inventions. At the end of the hall way, there a door that leads into a testing area, where the doctor is located
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Prometheus Labs: Saxum

Walking through the Prometheus labs made Norville feel like he was a small child in a candy shop, except with soldiers and explosions. A soldier lets Norville in through the door where Dr.P is standing behind some protective glass, Norville had never seen anything like it. Dr.P turns around and sees Norville.

"Hi Michael" he says wondering if he'll remember him.
Last edited by Ray; Sep 30, 2011 at 02:31 AM.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Prometheus Labs; Saxum
Dr. P raises his head for working on a piece of equipment.

"Oh hello Norville, it's been quite I while since I last saw you."
He walks over to Norville and shakes his hand.

Dr. P returns to his work bench, and picks up whatever he was working on. It appears to be a cast iron tube, about the width of a tree trunk, but the length of about 2 and a half feet.

He secures it to a securely placed clamp, and pours a powderous mixture into the barrel, while talking to Norville
"This is a mixture of sulfur, charcoal, and saltpeter. If I get it to work properly, it should deflagrate at a very fast rate, pushing this"
He pulls out a stone ball
"out of the barrel at a velocity such that wouldn't be very pleasing to impact with the ball."
He shoves the ball down the barrel,and tells Norville to follow him behind some sort of protective iron wall, with a slit at eye level for observation.
He hands Norville a metal stick with a bar of lit charcoal at the end.

"Light that fuse with this, but be careful."
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Forest/Cell

After a long conversation including a transformation and a small bout Sidia teleports the werewolf to a cell in a human prison.

Sidia, I am here and I am coming to stop you.

Sidia stops dead in her tracks while in the cell. She reverts to her normal lavender skinned beautiful body and the look on her face expresses a look unmistakably of pure fear.

"B-b-b-but H-h-h-how?" she says shivering not realizing she said it aloud.

She disappears.

Lynton

After the conversation with the elf Caed having continued walking while invading his mind decides to reach out and make sure Sidia knows he is around.

Sidia, I am here and I am coming to stop you.

He smiles as he feels her fear.

"Now boys, You take him back to the barracks he starts back at private and is on latrine duty, I have some work to do." he says to the soldiers dragging the other soldier, they nod in understanding

Caed turns and walks away, he promptly disappears after getting out of sight of the soldiers.
Last edited by Enzu; Sep 30, 2011 at 04:21 AM.
---------------
-----------------------
Prometheus Labs; Saxum

Dr.P had always been a man of little words when he was focused on his work, so it wasn't surprising he involved him right away.

Taking the metal rod he carefully lights the fuse.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE