Toribash
If anyone, perferably somewhat new and middle/eastern USA, wants to co-op send me a private message or reply on this thread. Thanks.

Btw I should be able to host it using hamachi. About to try it out.
ya make a house were zombies can get in dont dig down to far get some armor and sword first

if your lucky you will find hearts and some chests to get loot

also looking to trade 17 hearts for something
Anime United
as often as someone wants to play on it i had it up but someone asked for me to join so i turned it off for the time being but i will turn it back on
Anime United
Only need 3 diamonds now. Upping payment to 3 gold coins per diamond.

Originally Posted by aakash555 View Post
looking to trade lucky horseshoe, starfury and shiny red balloon for almost anything chestworthy besides the boomerang

I'll give you a full shadowscale set for starfury, plus a tool a tier above gold.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
My situation is balls right now.

I need to acquire demonite, where to get it? Fucking eye of cthulu.
How do i get eye of cthulu? I need to find a demon alter. I found one. Inside the corruption, in a separate room where I can't get it.
How do I mine to it? with demonite.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
My situation is balls right now.

I need to acquire demonite, where to get it? Fucking eye of cthulu.
How do i get eye of cthulu? I need to find a demon alter. I found one. Inside the corruption, in a separate room where I can't get it.
How do I mine to it? with demonite.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Lol I'm having similiar problems. Though the Demon Alters are found through mining, not just in the corruption. I found mine rather early in the game, but killing Cthulu isn't that easy.
Yeah I know they can be found in other places, but I doubt i'd find one in just a day of exploring. I also need to find an underground jungle, i'm dieing to have an ivy whip and thorn chakrum.

Although, I did finally get an obsidian skull to mine some meteorite tip with obsidian : go down to find lava, and bring 10/11 buckets with you. fill em up with lava and bring it up with you. Then make a 2 block wide hole, this will allow you to make 2 obsidian per bucket