Toribash
^
| Good way to bump this thread. ^^
I beat my cousin, who's a masters in everything but 1v1, which to me is really cool because he didn't go easy. ^^
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
btw sobscout: the build you mean is the happy push i guess... :
still searching for a Bo-site.... heres a replay:
http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft...load&id=209997
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Anyone watching Day9 Daily, Funday Monday in 2 hours? ^^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

So, just got the game and finished the campaign on the lowest level.

I'm having probems playing against the medium AI, usually, I survive the first attack (I have about 5 or 6 Zealots), but afterwards I'm unable to produce enough units, especially stronger ones as I lack gas and/or minerals. Yet I have my second base up.

Hints for playing Protoss plz?
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
make sure that your nexuses are constantly producing workers, get enough gateways/robos (usually 3-4 warpgates per base, one robotics fac is good for 2 bases), don't get supplyblocked. that's it
Aliens | ORMO
Originally Posted by wiirus View Post
Hints for playing Protoss plz?

Get yourself a nice mixture of stalker, zealots and shields in the beginning, then after a while start looking into something like void rays etc, all dependent on what the other guy is building. A good thing is to watch professionals play and mimic them. A good build against noobs are void ray spam, this pretty much works all the time until you get in to higher ranks where they play more aggro and therefore won't make the tactic work.

Around 3 warp gates is the most effective starter I believe, same as the famous 3 barracks terran build.

Remember to scout, its an important part of the game, you can send your workers out in the beginning of the game or send observers. Remember to micro them.
Don't be afraid to go a little crazy, inventing new amazing builds can take your enemy with surprise and therefore win you a game.

Another note: I found an amazing custom map called "photon cycles" its like a pvp version of snake, try it out :P
Last edited by Ezeth; Jun 21, 2011 at 09:07 PM.
he means make shittons of sentries in the early game, defend till you get the deathball of sentry stalker collosi HT, roll over other armies