Toribash
Yayz it is very ironic, Christians playing one of the most gory games on earth XD
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU A LIME, GET A GOD THAT GIVES YOU TWO LIMES, TO PREVENT SCURVY
Omg you are so right.
Hold on, we need a thread just to talk about ourselves. Lol.
I'll make it
replays | some club for me
11:41 - Larfen: Weed is tight
yeah good idea, i need to go to bed soon too so make it quick
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU A LIME, GET A GOD THAT GIVES YOU TWO LIMES, TO PREVENT SCURVY
Dont talk about random things in this thread this is Application Thread also we have a Wibbles Thread and one General Discussion Thread please Talk there or Via PM

Ty
Affei

Edit: Ty for making a own thead where you can talk.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
Affei, that's why I made the thread.
Read the whole discussion before saying stuff like that!!
~Vaati

Edit: Sir! ----------------------------------------------^
Last edited by Vaati; Apr 7, 2010 at 10:41 AM.
replays | some club for me
11:41 - Larfen: Weed is tight
/invade /apply

Name: Yukio (Mishima)

Belt:
3rd Dan

currently 610 , best rank was 2nd Dan rank 5

Previous Clan(s):
none. i have been asked to join aeon, reflex, blindfury and a couple of others. none suited my style.

Best mod:
aikido and the like, all mods with a dojo and no dq

Special Talent's (If So What):
I study visual arts, i can do artwork, textures and im planning a piece of video art using toribash (im not an experienced video producer though). I produce electronic music. I collect tc as a motivation eventhough i dont need them anymore because i have my set together. (if thats a talent) I speak english, german and russian. I'm addicted to insanity.

Reason(s) for joining:
1. I'm looking for an active Clan.
2. The members of this clan (as far as i can tell from ingame encounters and this forum) are skilled, respectful, thoughtful and passionate about TB and so am I.
3. Your clantag suits my name which has always been an issue with me.
4. I think commiting myself to a clan could give me a set of new goals in TB and help me improve on my game. I feel stuck playing by myself.

Julius Grabow

Do you know any member's of this clan?:
I have played with Stellargod, Matt, IOWNUPUSSY and VAATI a couple of times but I would not say I know them.

please excuse any typos and faulty grammar as english is not my native tongue.
I am aware that forum activity is crucial to this clan and i will try my best to work on that. I would be honored to join Legion.
Yukio M. aka Julius
Well, besides your lack of post (We could fix that by using forum activity). you seem quite mature.
I would also like to see some of your art work, just like a sample picture of your artwork. We are in somewhat need of really pro art maker's.
You seem to have ingame skill as of that one game i played with you.
Well everything else check's out fine, just post a sample picture or art work.
...................Unibash Teacher...................