Toribash
No.
Because Muffindo.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Can I join, no. This is not some kind of alt as you can see through the use of this original name.
I am about to anticipate your next question/statement.
No, I am not Unite4Fun. No, my name doesn't spell Unite4Fun backwards. You're all wrong.
So I just insulted you all, does that mean I'm in?
This is my main account.
As I previously stated, I am not Unite4Fun, or Unite4Fun backwards.
So I'm in, I am serious.
Originally Posted by nuF4eitnU View Post
This is my main account.
As I previously stated, I am not Unite4Fun, or Unite4Fun backwards.
So I'm in, I am serious.

You are an idiot.

Belt: I'm sitting at 5th Dan at the moment. I was very active ingame when I first joined Toribash, I played every day pretty much and got up to 5th Dan relatively quickly. I think I then became a forum fag and I don't play so much ingame now, except when i'm jobbin'. I have about 120 matches till 6th Dan.

References: I haven't had been invited, but I know alot of the members. Hope they know me :x

Replays/Art: Hmmm, i'm not very arty at all. I don't have anything to show. I'll upload a couple replays.

Favourite mod: It would have to be Aikido. I'm hopeless at wushu and taekkyon.

Why you wish to join: I want to join Sigma because I feel it would be a good clan to retire into. With many active and respected members, I don't think this clan is going to die. So I want to slot in here, become one of the bunch and have some place to call home.

Why we should let you join: Why should you guys let me join. Hmmm. I'm an active member, and I can be mature when need be. That's not to say I can't have fun :P I have a decent rep, so i'm not going to bring any negative attention to the clan.

Do you have access to IRC?: Ye, I use mIRC often. I haven't hung around the sigma channel alot, but that can change of course.

Past history: I've got 5 infractions, and no bans. Once useless post infraction, three ignoring rules, and one for insulting another member.

Useless Post
Ignoring rules
Ignoring rules [private]
Insulted another member It was a wibbles thread, I don't know how that happened :U
Ignoring rules I was in Snorlaxens clan, and we were discussing the auction on IRC. Silly head for 100k, I was being sarcastic. Meh.

All of these infractions are expired. They were all last year, also.

Real life Name: First name Corey, last name Brady.

Past positions of power: I have had moderatorship in a few clans, mostly when the leaders had left, I was left in charge. I've been a wibbles local mod. I'm currently a Toriagent, so I have ingame op.

Other: Just want to reiterate, I don't plan on leaving this clan if I am accepted. I'm tired of jumping around clans, and I want to settle into one where I know the members are respected, and I know the clan wont die due to good leaders and active members.

Thanks.
Attached Files
C - Back Stab.rpl (112.2 KB, 4 views)
C - Boom Face.rpl (83.5 KB, 5 views)
C - Superstylin.rpl (69.0 KB, 4 views)
C - Smooth Split.rpl (79.5 KB, 3 views)
C - Walk Head Flip.rpl (147.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Corey; Mar 24, 2010 at 12:52 AM.
Quick Muffindo, help me make a decision! You know I can't say or do anything constructive without you lighting the way!