Toribash
1st. FawFlaw - 3 points (3 x 3k = 9k)
2nd. AlphasoniK - 2 point ( 2 x 2k = 4k)
3rd. Matteman - 1 point and Aerox - 1 point (1x 1k/2 = 500 tc ea)

Next price will be sent in 3 weeks from now.
Last edited by Ezeth; Nov 3, 2009 at 05:41 PM.
Yaaaay, so is there any duels up to me?.

And Ezeth, maybe you should PM the judges about every entry, so it would be faster
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
i check the forums more often than most, let me know if u need a hand with the judging
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Id like to suggest a challenge. i wont actually compete in it
Im going through a phase were i want to see reworks of my head.

SO! i challenge anyone and everyone to rework my head in your own style. keeping the form/idea and colour scheme.

Example:Lets say Zanz does this, then i want something like he'd typically do, pen tool, a little busier, and shaper angles.
and lets say ezeth does it, then it should have that monster, sketchy hand drawn and shaded look
and lets say DarkJak does it, then it should be typical... darkjak(curious to see if you can come up with something)

Alphasonik has already made one, i have requested more from him aswell(got the idea while requesting from him)

At the end, I will buy the heads which i like(up tp 4. will pay 8k for each head)

also, id like an explanation/walkthrough how you made the head. which elements you kept, which elements you added in, why you added those things in, what makes this typically your style etc. etc. etc

GOOD LUCK!
hope to see as many participants as possible
and remember IL PAY
i might not actually wear it, but IL PAY

also remember, that this is actually a duel and the winner gets points added for the end of the month results, so you get MOAR CREDS
Last edited by BenDover; Nov 4, 2009 at 06:06 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-