Toribash
View Poll Results: Winner of woc1! (If you vote for yourself, you will be disqualifird.)
sushiman4
3 Votes / 33.33%
floop78
2 Votes / 22.22%
n8t
1 Votes / 11.11%
arbalest
3 Votes / 33.33%
wolf257, (if wins, first prize goes to second place, and so on)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

dunno i use microsoft word 2011 spell check says its good grammar really both are saying the same thing guys it doesnt matter to much but from now on ill set it to english american
Playing Toribash Again! Old friends feel free to pm me, or new friends ;).
[OLDA][EXTREME]
Wolf: *wispers* Grammer is the same with every language, your correct. Theres few differences depending on the language. Mostly just like theres backward ! and ? in front of scentences in Spanish, and Chinese characters have some type of different way to be read. Otherwise, all languages that use normal "a-z" letters should have the same grammer. :P
-----
Aus: Sounds awesome man. Can't wait to see your blogs.
Last edited by Nyster; May 7, 2011 at 02:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
FOUNDER of [Wicked]
Join the Survivors.SALE 15k HunterForces
grammar is not the same also spelling i no this coz i lived and went to school in america for 6 months there are tonnes of small differences that u have to be aware of.
[OLDA][EXTREME]
Yeah, I know right. Theres not much similar language between (British) English, Australian, and (American) English that people think.
FOUNDER of [Wicked]
there all basically the same with many small differences
[OLDA][EXTREME]
Omfg so depressed. Missed my freaking school's music video because of a dumb gay ap exam. @$^@!

I haven't found a pic of me yet, but this is our schools music video. So awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KfLO-Jntds
FOUNDER of [Wicked]
This sounds like an amazing idea. I'm bumping it up. I'de rather this be talked about in the events thread though.
FOUNDER of [Wicked]
Floop here :

yah ive seen a couple clans with the whole "academy" thing. an i think it really helps clans have better connections with each other.

Example: somebody wants to join but post count/belt is too low by encouraging them to go out and post more they become more involved in the toribash community. And same with the belt with teachers helping out lower belts especially good ones like i know nyster and the rest of you could be you only make your clan better.

How ever i think if you guys are going to do this you must encourage them to do so, via not actually adding them to the member list but have a seperate list entirely of [wicked padawans ] that way they'd have somthing to aspire to when they graduate.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE