Toribash
Originally Posted by OldJoe View Post
Whered you get that shitload of items?

Maybe I did a shitload of hard work.

Right now, I think I have about over 350 items, including the items in packs. Pretty heavy shit load I'd say.
Last edited by Virtue; Sep 4, 2009 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Changed the first sentence to a more sensible one.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Xenmas View Post
Either stay with us or leave immediately Sid.

I took the day off to think of an answer and I came up with this:

If I joined essence, I would be with my friends, it would be a great clan to be in, and if I had answered a couple of hours ago I would have chose them.

If I applied to FinalShift, I could get that clan's forums active, and would get to know fireless and zanzaba (yeah I think that's how you spell it...) better.

And if I stayed here, I would have to live with the fact that I can't post in other clan boards...

I chose Pandora. Not posting in other clan boards is not just a rule here, it's a rule everywhere, I would have to learn to deal with it sooner or later. I also remembered why did I come here, it was to meet new people and make friends, I didn't accomplish that yet, I made my mind, and if you let me stay after what I said, I would appreciate it and would stay in this clan for quite a while.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Correct, I wanted you to learn the rules of when to post and when not to post. :3
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by OldJoe View Post
Whered you get that shitload of items?

Never be an Aspire.
That's how you get a shitload of items.
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
Originally Posted by Ardgevald View Post
^ login with your main account with that same post or I'm having that deleted

Moved conversation to general discussion.
No can do, Well, I can,but there is a risk that a Spanish 12-year-old will "posses" my account to spam the forums, don't ask.
If I was somekind of a leader or some shit like that, I would already have you kicked.

Well whatever
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Originally Posted by SidAcc2 View Post
Moved conversation to general discussion.
No can do, Well, I can,but there is a risk that a Spanish 12-year-old will "posses" my account to spam the forums, don't ask.

I don't get it.
RIP ∑
master of the universe