Toribash
Originally Posted by Bork View Post
Gynx, you are super emotional on Msn.
Or atleast Curious.

I'm curious as to how you furries work, yes.

Originally Posted by LadyDEATH View Post
Gynx is in love.

Am not.

Originally Posted by OK9ZERA View Post
What the bell-eep?

Also we barely have servers.

Not all of us are super active ingame, but when we get on, we'll make DeM servers, add us on MSN and invite us to play, i'm sure we will be happy to, as long as we are not doing something important.
collect snots from the nose
I'm sorry.
Yo. Its takori here. This is my second account. Let me explain to you why I have been extremely inactive over the last week.

I was making head textures and I saw a folder in my hard drive named custom. I recognized this folder from the “custom” folder from my toribash files, but this one had been in my hard drive for a while. I opened some of the folders and I saw head textures. I didn’t realize that these folders were files of other toribash members. I thought that this folder had been here before I downloaded toribash. Therefore, I was stupid enough to post on the textures forum with genx000’s textures. Hanz0 banned me for plagiarism.

I apologize for my stupidity and my ignorance. I hope that DeM will forgive me.
beep
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
I'm curious as to how you furries work, yes.

>_> How we work.
Right.
(☞゚∀゚)☞
Hey everyone I have a dilema I have someone wanting a head text I made but they won't offer and i don't know what it's worth can you click on the blue part of my sig and tell me what #1 is worth in your mind thanks in advance