Toribash
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
http://dotabuff.com/matches/283614992

Medusa gameplay. So fun. 49 minute DR, was pretty happy even though with 350 ping I was sucking at lh.

464 last hits?

"I was sucking at lh."
"I was sucking at lh."
"I was sucking at lh."

f=m*a syens

He probably meant early game last hitting. Later on no matter how badly you suck at lasthitting split shot + tons of damage will guarantee you lots of last hits.
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
464 last hits?

"I was sucking at lh."
"I was sucking at lh."
"I was sucking at lh."

Originally Posted by Dinis View Post

He probably meant early game last hitting. Later on no matter how badly you suck at lasthitting split shot + tons of damage will guarantee you lots of last hits.

464 lh at 50 minutes is not great, early game I was really really bad, though I was sharing with enchantress in lane (not that I could steal even if I wanted). I think I had like 12 lh at 4 minutes, something like that.

Later on I jungled and pushed mid/top then got boots and pushed everything when they were pushed. So yeah, can't miss a lot of lh with 200 damage hitting 5 targets lol.

Feels good to farm for 50 minutes then walk out of the jungle and immediately win.

Had a good bh game too straight after http://dotabuff.com/matches/283666477 so much time spent in enemy jungle randomly hitting people. At one time they were 5 manning and I jinadaed the same guy 3 times in a row (in and out) and got the kill, right in the middle of them. Team fight participation was mostly canceling channels and ulti'ing people who were about to die. Very fun to hunt the jungle so much.

We don't run heavy harass in CM, I really enjoy it
I dunno what kinds of games you guys are playing where 40 cs in the first 10 minutes and 460 cs in 50 minutes is bad / not great.
To be fair, once you have one or two core items, youre generally in a position to end the game.
Unless ofcourse your team is doing shite.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/282484022
i had total free farm in the safe lane this game and still only just managed to hit 50 cs in 10 minutes.
if i was contested at all, that could easily have dropped to 30

hasnt been a great dota week for me, been having internet issues... stupid ISP.
http://dotabuff.com/matches/278224450

on an off note, maelstrom first item really works quite well.
Last edited by BenDover; Aug 23, 2013 at 12:23 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
460 in 50 minutes specifically on a hard carry isn't great. If your job is to farm for 50 minutes, you damn well better do it well :L

Why your OD has a midas?
Whenever we play inhouse there's this one guy who goes midas first - and since we usually play some weird AM or AR mode (mirror match or all one hero or whatever), midas first is pretty ridiculously strong. Such a ridiculous item.
he goes midas every game. all carry/semicarry type heroes are all the same, farm enough and stomp shit, win games etc.
he is a fantastic player though, by far the best on the team. shouldnt be playing for us really.

also, 50 minute farming games are fine if the match allows you to, or if youre allowed to farm for 50 minutes, then the game was won befor you started. but farming 50 minutes instead of being proactive after your first core item, is so 2010.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Problem with Midas first on heroes like OD (Which really needs to have intellegence - and fast or else he doesn't do much outside his lane. Is, if he gets ganked, while holding midas. You are at a disadvantage, he's already a terrible mid when it comes to getting ganked.
So, it's better to get your Mek fast on OD and then onto a scythe for shutting down the enemy carries.

Sure you guys had a Dark Seer that time to build the mek, but you were against Kotl / Batrider, both have high magic damage that can make it hard to seige an enemy base. In this situation OD should of built a mek instead of Midas and then Dark Seer could of made a pipe for pushing into the kotl blast.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech