Toribash
So exactly WHAT LEVEL does the fun begin? I just started a new rogue, haven't ever gone to max level.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
So exactly WHAT LEVEL does the fun begin? I just started a new rogue, haven't ever gone to max level.

If you find a guild to join or a group to party with for quests and dungeons, the fun starts at any level honestly. When I started I had one group that I leveled my pally from 1 to 70 with. We had fun all the time running instances and stuff.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post

My advice. Quit. Not because I will think you are a nerd or will get addicted. But because since they updated with Wrath of the Lich King the fun has Vanished.
I had a rogue lvl 80 :3 was fun if you world pvp'd but they don't do that anymore/rarely ever do it. The fun.. has.. VANISHED! lol
The game has become more fun since the expansions came out, especially with cataclysm. Most people DO play because of the end game dungeons/raids and PvP, the only thing that made a difference in lich king was the new level cap (but you can get it so why should it matter) some new items from dungeons etc and the death knight which is extremely OP in PvP.

@Gum: I've been playing with a level 25 guild and two friends from rl and I've just hit 62 on my pally, it gets boring eventually until you start doing more PvP and shit. (even then all the twinks before level 65~ are ridic)

Also, made a death knight since I decided to try lich, level 58 in starting zone right now, waiting for friend to get on.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
The game has become more fun since the expansions came out, especially with cataclysm. Most people DO play because of the end game dungeons/raids and PvP, the only thing that made a difference in lich king was the new level cap (but you can get it so why should it matter) some new items from dungeons etc and the death knight which is extremely OP in PvP.

@Gum: I've been playing with a level 25 guild and two friends from rl and I've just hit 62 on my pally, it gets boring eventually until you start doing more PvP and shit. (even then all the twinks before level 65~ are ridic)

Also, made a death knight since I decided to try lich, level 58 in starting zone right now, waiting for friend to get on.

You'll like Death Knight at first. Then it gets boring as you realise its a Warrior with Perks
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
You'll like Death Knight at first. Then it gets boring as you realise its a Warrior with Perks

Then that's good for me, I get to start at level 55 and have perks.. I'm probably going to twink a warrior when I get my full PvE twink gear anyway.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
oh.. ur OP to other classes around ur lvl.. then ur UP when ur max it

If you mean warriors are UP when they max, then no.

(But if you mean death knights, then maybe, I won't worry too much about that though)
Last edited by Lume; Aug 16, 2011 at 06:48 PM.