Toribash
Lame. But ok, thanks for letting us know.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
So i'm going to be gone this weekend too, so probably i won't be around till monday afternoon till night
OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
Hey guys broke my computer :/ I'm on my phone now. I'm tying to get my computer fixed so I can get back ingame so yea
jc got hacked
just so you guys know
Also he cant get his account back so he wants you to kick the jc original account and add this user instead :
"tofast4u2"

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Yes he did. Just confirming.
He told wolfice too.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Sorry to hear about that Jc.

I won't be very active for the weekend...something came up and I don't really want to get into it.

Probably be back around Monday, but not really sure by the looks of things at the moment.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Dont worry about being active, hope everything works out.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Name: jcmert
Reason gone: chandlerb got me banned bc he thinks I hacked him which in fact you guys know I don't do stupid shit like that
Estimated time: dunno

p.s
to confirm that I am in fact jcmert just pm me and ill tell you
Better than u at judo
Name:Fakeangel
Reason: My mom is kinda sick so i´m just posting to let u guys know i will be a little inactive... cause sehs at the hospital. And i´m taking care of the other stuff she need... i didnt know if i should post here or anything cause i will probably be able to check the forums... cause shes already at the hospital and her situation is not a dramatic one... just a appendicitis so no need to worry... but i will be busier than usual... so... just letting u guys know
~~[SECRET]~~[OLDA]~~I BELIEVE I CAN FLY