Toribash
Name:Rythm
Belt (black belt):10th Dan Black Belt
Why you want to join us? Theres really nothing to say but, the fact that i have many friends in this clan and just want to be close to them and go through the experience not just as a player but as a family member of a clan.
Your favorite mods:Greykido, AkidoBD
Their infractions / ban (please be honest):I have gotten a few infractions way in the past for useless posts.
Nationality:Im Asian.
How many languages ​​you speak:I speak 2 languages
Special skills: (market, art, events) I did market back then, but if you guys were to want to start again i'd love to.
Have previous clans? whom and why leave?:None.
Their level of activity in the forum and in game:I just got back into the game due to the fact my computer was under maintance, now that it is finished im back for sure.
How long you play toribash:I've played for a solid 3 years or so.
Alts:X1le
Was invited by someone?No.
Read the rules?Yepp.
A small bibliography:Nothing really.
Your user card:http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...username=rythm
How you can help us?I can help you with anything ingame, through the years i've learned so much that i can pass around and help others.
Last edited by Rythm; Nov 8, 2013 at 06:58 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Nice english, decent app. But.. you forgot to put our clan logo ;(
neutral from me. Also, members, please let me invite this person if he's accepted
Originally Posted by Rythm View Post
Name:Rythm
Belt (black belt):10th Dan Black Belt
Why you want to join us? Theres really nothing to say but, the fact that i have many friends in this clan and just want to be close to them and go through the experience not just as a player but as a family member of a clan.
Your favorite mods:Greykido, AkidoBD
Their infractions / ban (please be honest):I have gotten a few infractions way in the past for useless posts.
Nationality:Im Asian.
How many languages ​​you speak:I speak 2 languages
Special skills: (market, art, events) I did market back then, but if you guys were to want to start again i'd love to.
Have previous clans? whom and why leave?:None.
Their level of activity in the forum and in game:I just got back into the game due to the fact my computer was under maintance, now that it is finished im back for sure.
How long you play toribash:I've played for a solid 3 years or so.
Alts:X1le
Was invited by someone?No.
Read the rules?Yepp.
A small bibliography:Nothing really.
Your user card:http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...username=rythm
How you can help us?I can help you with anything ingame, through the years i've learned so much that i can pass around and help others.

a.... a.... a..... a...... a.... Alex!!!!, long time no see bro...
nice app, i'll say Yes to u
-----
Edit = i guess someone should Edit first post to put the metal logo
Last edited by Angels; Nov 8, 2013 at 10:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
M e H
.elizviel
Thanks guys, I just wanna say that i feel so welcomed and that i feel i can get far with this clan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!