Toribash
ok ive dont alot of survey's and never got my money i want to get the 4k plus that ive earned but they never give me it and i have put in my e-mail on all of the surveys and stuff and never got my money
Most of the time, the third party comps dont keep their deals up in surveys

Dont expect to get your tcs
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
So I was talking to a frriend of mine who's replay local moderator. When are we going to have a clean up for inactive local mods and have another thread to join that hanz0 put up a little over a year ago

link: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=71220

I just noticed a lot of local moderators for some boards have some inactive people on them. When would the next one be (If one) and if theres not. Who would you apply to to become one without one of these poping up
Local mod apps are not a scheduled thing. When we decide that local mod activity is low, then it may be opened up for apps. Alternatively, if you know what board you want to apply for, you may try PMing an admin with your application.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
So you can pm any admin for this? Or is there a certain one for each board? Like there is one admin for special in-game positions
Generally any admin, and they'll direct it to where it belongs.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&