Toribash
View Poll Results: Which song will we use?
Celldweller - Tough Guy (Tim Ismag Remix)
10 Votes / 27.03%
AaA & Atom Bass - Feeling You
2 Votes / 5.41%
Bombs and Bottles - I Will Take You There (RoughMath Remix)
4 Votes / 10.81%
Awolnation - Sail (Unlimited Gravity Dubstep Remix)
14 Votes / 37.84%
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (Ray Volpe Dubstep Remix)
7 Votes / 18.92%
Another one. Suggest it here, with your replays.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I have been to England, France , Austria, Germany, Serbia, Italy, Constantinople and next year im going to Japan :3
But as im living ine greece I have sea everyday :P
CREAM ON !
Originally Posted by sinatrom View Post
Haha don't worry guys, your clan will be alright, I have compared with the other clan, this clan is better than the other, talking about toribash, I think toribash will not die in this close time, because hampa get some advantage from the buyer of tc or etc, in this time, several of us buy the tc to get the high degree

When we buy tc we usually buy it off of people that sell it for paypal money at 1$ =10k
So hampa isnt really getting much on money other than from boosters.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
He gets $ from vips and boosters, and other nabi games... Only problem is that he ain't alone in nabi studio..
I might host metal tournament.. only for our members, I will duel and get some tc..
30k,25k sounds ok?
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, sainz . Nice to see you, again. I saw you made a new clan , and also have few my friends here like madtdog. Well i back to forums again, and i would like to join your clan. I don't know should I post an appl. I think you know me well.
Добро не ценится — люди от него наглеют.
hello Guys!
from now on I will be as an ally in the clan.
I hope that you can lead the clan from farther to the front rows. .
From now? you have any plans for later...? :P
Anyway, don't worry, everything is in the control, we're just a bit inactive but we don't got that much of spam, that's what makes me happy...
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
From now? you have any plans for later...? :P
Anyway, don't worry, everything is in the control, we're just a bit inactive but we don't got that much of spam, that's what makes me happy...

Yeah,everything he says the rules must be met with respect.

Sorry for the mistake.
I mean I did yesterday ally.
Last edited by Tony; Jul 30, 2013 at 12:07 AM.