Toribash
:)
Belt:black belt
Preferred Mods:akido, instagibfeet, and wushu
Old Clans:karma
Why do you want to join?:ur the best clan ever is why
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?:i am talented at all mods and i am a very fast learner
Other Qualities:if i stay at the pass im in ill be 3rd dan in 2 weeks
You will need to include 3-5 replays. ( SP prefered, Examples below )not quit sure how to post replays yet but if u tell me im happy to post some
Originally Posted by Ern View Post
To apply there are some requirements

1. You must be 2ndDan or higher.
2. You cannot be part of an existing clan.
3. You actually have to be a good player ( obviously thats why you want to join in the first place..)

Go away armyofzero. Try again after you learn to read / meet the requirements.
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo
Belt: 3rd dan Black belt
Preferred Mods: Akido, Wushu, IGF, Jousting
Old Clans: uti, YES
Why do you want to join?: When I first joined toribash, I always looked up to you guys (I was really inspired by your clan video). I really wanted to be like you, and nows my chance.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: I create music and a little bit of art. I also like making SP and MP replays
Other Qualities: I play a lot of instruments in real life and I dj for Toriradio.

as for replays...
Attached Files
Death Within ones soul.rpl (136.7 KB, 10 views)
Double Kick Decap.rpl (126.6 KB, 10 views)
Ripper upper -fixed-.rpl (148.3 KB, 9 views)
OMG.rpl (52.4 KB, 10 views)
yeaya.rpl (51.9 KB, 10 views)
well i do like that you create art and music.

But when I watch your replays, ouch.
1st one is kinda Meh
2nd one is Good
3rd one is kinda Meh
4th one looks good but it seems to be your opponent, doing all the nice flips and all.
5th one is kinda Meh

3 Meh's and you're out.
Sorry somguy but im gonna have tor reject you.
Last edited by eyCoco; Aug 5, 2009 at 02:38 PM.
[Urban]|OLDA
Well since nobody ever said yes or no for me I'm reposting my app.

Belt: 8th dan

Preferred Mods:
KB, Judo, and Wushu.

Old Clans:
Most Wanted, Ten Thousand Fists, Toriknights, and Addicted

Why do you want to join:
I want to join because Urban is an active clan unlike most which is why I quit all of the above clans. I would also like to be associated with you, which is why most people join a clan.

What kind of skills do you bring to Urban:
I'm very good ingame(about a 4:1 win/loss ratio, and I'm somewhat good at photoshop.

Other Qualities:
I'm more of the shy person but sometimes I do get a bit stupid, which might be why I got kicked from addicted(the real reason not his fake one).

You will need to include 3-5 replays. ( SP prefered )
If you want to see them then go to post 197 or the bottom of the 5th page w/100 posts per page.
Not now somguy.. wait, a month practise some more.. and try again

Regarding yourface, hmm.. you have to show us somthing better.. showing us mp openers against uke is nothing special imo.. show us those openers in real mp :O.. then ill give you a yes or no vote. cus atm im not impressed.

2nd. Rutz voted yes for you ^^.
Last edited by eyCoco; Aug 5, 2009 at 07:01 PM.
[Urban]|OLDA
Regarding yourface, i dont think it was the best thing for you to have re-posted your app. The app doesnt show me everything the thread outline asks for.
Even though you said you werent that good in sp its still good to post examples of what you can do. It does help a little in giving us the idea of what you can do in lower tf mp mods.
If you really wanted you could even make a sp fight with you vs uke and do some sparring. You could always do a manipulation fight in a mod like aikido or tk.
This helps gives us ideas on your skill in mp and sp.

I still cant give a yes or no but tbh im leaning more towards no.

So just try your best and make a few sp replays.
Last edited by Cyclone3; Aug 6, 2009 at 04:30 AM.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic55895_1.gif[/SIGPIC]