Toribash
guys, I need your help... I just can't keep up with anything anymore and there's just so many problems here I just don't know what to do, I feel like I'm the only one getting left behind in the clan and I'm thinking about quitting iCoF and just stay independent, guys... any suggestions on what I should do?
POOP
do you like it?
We are emerging from what's wrong.
The zero incident has calmed.
I would like you to stay, you are a good friend, it would be a shame to see you leave.
Plus the zero issue is really the only problem right now.
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
I don't know, if you want you can change the ranks, see if I like it.
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Originally Posted by Luthery View Post
guys, I need your help... I just can't keep up with anything anymore and there's just so many problems here I just don't know what to do, I feel like I'm the only one getting left behind in the clan and I'm thinking about quitting iCoF and just stay independent, guys... any suggestions on what I should do?

Up to you. But if you think you're left behind.. I am a blue belt.
it's just that i cant be as active as i was before and i feel sostresed cuz i have to pick my options in 5 days (GCSE)
POOP
do you like it?
Dude if you're stressed about that you better prepare yourself.
Also don't pick art and think "oh this will be easy" it has an unbelievable amount of coursework.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
phew... after the depression phase always come the best phase, recovery!
I chose additional science, history, spanish, ICT, graphics, and Citizenship (AS level) for reserve
POOP
do you like it?