Toribash
I have to agree with hours, videos with storylines are extremely hard to make if you are going for something good.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
I have to agree with hours, videos with storylines are extremely hard to make if you are going for something good.

depend of who make them :/
it's not that hard for me....
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Lack of sync.
Lack of effects.
Bad camera work.

Everything else that I didn't mention was awesome!
M I N I V A N
Honestly I think that the song is a complete beast to put in TB videos, but to make it work you must be really good, and it didn't work out very well.
If I had to do a video with this song, I'd have dm replays on the chorus and achrobatics everywhere else.
Also I'd have more effects and some good grey colour corrector with CC, as well as a greyer shader.
Some sync should work.
For me there is nothing more important than sync, a video without sync is not worth watching imo :S
oh yeah
tomorow for the sake of god i need to get that *** PC back and make that vid i have in mind for 4 days!!!!
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~