Ranking
Guys , i think it's high time I leave Vector.
Don't get me wrong , it's a great clan , with a great leader aswell as loyal members, but it's a bit far too inactive for someone like me . I used to not care about inactivity as much , but i find it to be quite important , and without that , i feel as if i'm only getting a tag and a place on the forum where i am free to post.
I've enjoyed my time here , but this is it for me .
So long o/
You can add me to the allies list if you like , alternatively , if you wish , blacklist me.

Also , kindly remove nigma from the roster , under the current circumstance , i'm unable to do so myself.
~Nigma
Well farewell Nigma or TKJ I'll miss you bro see ya around hopefully huh sigh another one bites the DIST!
---|[Vector]|---
13chillz | Slau | Overlord | Neko| Uncle
How about that weather?
Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
Oh my God. I can't really understand peoples, which get out the reason of inactivity, specially in summer.

Well, that's just it , i'm really active now considering it's summer , and desire to be in a clan slightly more active.
Also , could you remove nigma from vector for me, thanks.

Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
Well farewell Nigma or TKJ I'll miss you bro see ya around hopefully huh sigh another one bites the DIST!

It's not like we can't still talk to each other.
~Nigma
I dont either! I routinely post in at least two other clan forums. It doesnt matter-.-
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]
Dobby<3||Hours<3||Pr0ne<3||Quest||Zetoxiik<3||DemonBurn<3||Jisse<3

Woooot

I've back again since my last activity, sorry i can't tell ya guys.
I have a job that spend my whole life and cannot be leavin'.
Now i'll try to be more active as i can.
Anyway whats up?