Ranking
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
I would like to report a bug.
Sometimes using the laser beams in angry laser space makes the game crash. Specifically when I blow up lots of enemys and I have the spread shot and splinter shot upgrade and I'm tearing through crowds of enemies.

Best 2D shooter ever

Oh bother, probably a result of too many sounds playing at once. But if it is so, then we have actually made things to counter that, so fingers crossed! :v

also this is relevant

DO YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I GOT A SCANNER.

because giganormous size

This means i won't have to use my potato-tier phone cam to photo paperdrawings any more, at least until dad needs the scanner back. Also QUALITY COMPARISON TIME

also size

THE SCANNER REVEALS ALL THE LITTLE THINGS.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
You seem to be actracted mostly to dinosaurs
If you have a free time draw me a spinosaurus :3
I never forget.
Draw a bananasaurus going fast.
(You don't have to it's just a reference)
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I'm not sure that you've mentioned with before, shook, but what is the program you use for quick doodles as such above?
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Krita, a lovely free program. Not quite as suitable for editing as Gimp, but it is better at drawing/editing (in large part because i can't get pressure sensitivity to work with Gimp :v).

Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Draw a bananasaurus going fast.
(You don't have to it's just a reference)

mmmmmmmmmmaybe

Originally Posted by birno View Post
You seem to be actracted mostly to dinosaurs
If you have a free time draw me a spinosaurus :3

Not so much attracted as "i like to draw generic dinosaurs", but hey, i'll think about it. :v

meanwhile here's two things

grumpy farmer dude

DORF COMIC?!??

Something like that, yes. :v

also i'm just gonna go ahead and spoiler this thing because it's vaguely more unpleasant to look at than most of my doodles

terrorseal warning lol