Toribash
I meant private matches like multiplayer survival.
IT WOULD BE WIN.
Typing failed me on that post.
Also ravenger you pro.
Did you dl the exe?
Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
I meant private matches like multiplayer survival.
IT WOULD BE WIN.
Typing failed me on that post.
Also ravenger you pro.
Did you dl the exe?

Well, they are doing multiplayer survival beta testing right now and it's going to be out in like a week~, so yeah..
I imagine it's going to be awesome, basically the same survival there is now but you can do it with friends or public people, imagine infinite map survival though, i'd probably tell someone to walk the other way and I walk the other way and see if we could ever meet again..
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
I imagine it's going to be awesome, basically the same survival there is now but you can do it with friends or public people, imagine infinite map survival though, i'd probably tell someone to walk the other way and I walk the other way and see if we could ever meet again..

You wouldn't. The map would just get really really long.
Last edited by War_Hero; Jul 23, 2010 at 04:47 AM.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Hmm, was playing some multiplayer with shortyish today on a map where you have to build a house or something and then the map floods with lava/water, I have to say, there are so many greifers there that like to fuck your house up when lava is flooded around it.
Once this game gets a good set of MP modes I will buy it.
I want some sort of zombie survival you have 20 minutes to build a base and after that zombies start coming in waves, after each wave you can rebuild for 30 seconds.

Have some teammates with you in a fort would be fun.

And survival multiplayer sounds cool too, helping your friends, sabotaging enemies etc.
the god