Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Just got my Need for speed: Rivals, the better racing game evah, but i'm just getting bad luck, damn. >:P
Btw, u sux lolman. <3

No gran turismo 5 is the best racing game evah
Kasiu, I have it, but I don't think I can help you. ;d Maybe Kratos could do that.
Rot, nah, Nfs is better for me, I have gt 5 too and it's a bit boring for me. :/
PolishPlayer | Fan Club
I totally agree with you, lolman, there's no better racing game, You can do everything in NFSR, there's a lot of hot cars... Btw, Lolman, i got level 10 and a Ferrari Spyder, have lost a lot of money, this fucked police always fucking me...

@Kas:
I don't play that much anymore, buuuut, ofc, i'll have a lot of time tomorrow, so add me. Sainzgc is the nick.
Last edited by Kratos; Dec 10, 2013 at 01:30 AM.
I have Most Wanted (2012) for pc and if you don't have any DLC's it gets boring after you got all the most wanted's cars. And I don't want to buy DLC's because I prefer Rivals.
PolishPlayer | Fan Club
Check the others too. They're worth it. You can also download NFS World (free) and we could also play it together. :3
PolishPlayer | Fan Club
NFS most wanted 2012 was pure utter shit. They ruined it.. criterion sucks at making nfs and needs to stick with burnout. Nfs most wanted 2005 was the best.
Lol kas, not really, Most wanted was pretty cool man, i enjoyed the game, but was a little weak without any "news", i mean, after you finish the game, you don't have nothing else to do, making the game a little boring and no customization sucks, but i think it still cool. Nfs The Run sucks, eh. worst game in the serie.
WAT?
I guess you did not grow up with nfs like I did.
You don't like to progress? In nfs most wanted 2012 you get all the cars at the start of the game..
In the good nfs you did not find the cars you bought them. You started with shit cars the progressed to the best cars
The run has a amazing story unlike most wanted 2012 aswell..
so gg kratos