Toribash
More fun:
A child got a mood,it didn't get it's things and stood in the workshop then after a while went berserk
I ain't mad about that kid it's Dwarf Fortress after all.

Imahchild rip

(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
I just started a new fort.

Me too
I'm going post overview as soon as I setup it's on a desert of some sort.
There is the wet season(mmmm sexy)
and dry season savagery is high for much fun.
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
After a big loss thanks to poor to lack of defense I decided to start a new Fortress and try new setups with my dwarfs
BEHOLD THE THOLERITH URIR!(Deepthroat of Marbles:translated Lol!)

EDIT:I named the group Tholtorir which means The Deep Voids
Last edited by KillTheCook; Jun 29, 2014 at 07:08 PM.
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
For the past days I experimented with an adventurer kicker abandoned one old fort
started a second one.

With this new fort I'm planning to test some things as I turned off the ("Fun") invaders.

I want to make some water guns and stuff and test things with minecarts so I can apply them on my future fort.

The fortress so far has an unlimited energy from pump loops and pretty much unlimited food:Plant seeds etc and
I can also butcher a lot of chicken,gooses and list goes on.
My dwarfs are all happy going to probably make rooms for everyone.
One thing I need to fix later on is labors,they are all scattered and I make them even
worse by assigning blindly labors to random dwarfs on dwarf therapist,but I'm really bored at the moment.

Btw if anyone want this fort to make his creations and test stuff I can post the save and also
note that the pump loop might kill the Fps for you mine runs smootly on FPS:100(50)
Last edited by KillTheCook; Jul 3, 2014 at 04:13 PM.
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
Yea, pump loops kill my fps. You should just dig a channel, it can easily give thousands of energy.

I did a lot of adventure recently, because I'm on a shit PC and can't run a fort with 80 dwarves or more.

I discovered a lot: like usually I searched every house for the target vampire in a quest, but I discovered that there's a compass...

Also, I modded bronze colossi into playable adventure character ;)
-----

My new embark on my other PC

Few Z-levels up

I hope it got loads of iron!
-----
The plan is to build a fort INSIDE that mountain and span a bridge over the cliff! Maybe even suspend a small tower over the cliff or build a few water wheels there.
Last edited by Rai; Jul 6, 2014 at 12:52 PM. Reason: spoiler dem pics
f=m*a syens
well I would suggest a new embark atm arglax because the new release is really close(Like REALLY close).
Btw here is the changelog if you want to check it out: Link
Expect to see new dwarf behavior and changes to both fortress and adventure mode
I also think trees will change also they will look more like trees and they won't be one tile long.You will be able to climb them and stuff.
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
Wow!
also wtf 0.34.11 was 2 years ago

This is the changelog for the version of Dwarf Fortress following 0.34.11

it has been two long years since an update I have been watching the site feed
for a year or so then stopped it was no use.Then I felt a little something deep inside
urist mcUpdator was calling checked what is going on on the site and saw july update

yeah pretty much I'm waiting patiently

-----
also in video
Last edited by KillTheCook; Jul 5, 2014 at 09:28 AM.
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana