Toribash
Hi guys, I would like to join your clan.
I play the Tories about 3-4 years.I have had many accounts, bugimen I sold when it was still allowed, some forgot your password, others I generally created that would play while the main acc was banned. Here is the complete list of accounts: bugimen, kounter, deedv2, deedkiller, fikser.
In general, the calculation I have more 10k qi.
I play mostly on lenshu and pk, I love sparring and parkour fashion (especially when you're playing with normal people that have something to talk about).
Frequency of strumming in the Tories often depends on my mood, but times 2 a day just stop by.
Most viewed forum.
Bans were only due to carelessness moderators that I get banned (and had to sit in the bath for 2 or even 5 days, due to the fact that it is easier to just ban a man than to understand).
Statement in the HDI:
I am 16 years old, I moved to the 10th grade, learning medium, this year will have to be corrected, because the exam is not far off.
About 3 months went to a boxing match, then scored on him completely, and life has become, even as it is easier.
This year I plan to enroll in art school, I will draw.
Well, in zaklyuchenie.Pochemu I want to start it in your clan?
Honestly I can not answer, but I like that drawn to this clan, I want to communicate with you, in general, can not give a clear answer.
cklick cklack bay!!!
Originally Posted by DeeDkiller View Post
Hi guys, I would like to join your clan.
I play the Tories about 3-4 years.I have had many accounts, bugimen I sold when it was still allowed, some forgot your password, others I generally created that would play while the main acc was banned. Here is the complete list of accounts: bugimen, kounter, deedv2, deedkiller, fikser.
In general, the calculation I have more 10k qi.
I play mostly on lenshu and pk, I love sparring and parkour fashion (especially when you're playing with normal people that have something to talk about).
Frequency of strumming in the Tories often depends on my mood, but times 2 a day just stop by.
Most viewed forum.
Bans were only due to carelessness moderators that I get banned (and had to sit in the bath for 2 or even 5 days, due to the fact that it is easier to just ban a man than to understand).
Statement in the HDI:
I am 16 years old, I moved to the 10th grade, learning medium, this year will have to be corrected, because the exam is not far off.
About 3 months went to a boxing match, then scored on him completely, and life has become, even as it is easier.
This year I plan to enroll in art school, I will draw.
Well, in zaklyuchenie.Pochemu I want to start it in your clan?
Honestly I can not answer, but I like that drawn to this clan, I want to communicate with you, in general, can not give a clear answer.

Denied.
Salutations, people of Inquisition! I am Imveryblue, but my real name is Roberto. I am usually called by my nicknames, Robby and Rob. I am at an age of 12 years. I may seem very young, but trust me, I am quite mature. I live in the Philippine Islands. Due to that simple fact, my GMT here is +8:00.

I do not have a ton of hobbies. I cube (which is solving a Rubik's cube and its variations). I also penspin, which is one of my main hobbies right now. Besides that, I play sports (basketball, a little table tennis and swimming) and of course, I love gaming. I play LoL, this, TF2, and a few games on mobile devices.

I feel like this is a great clan. The atmosphere is very friendly and you guys seem very close. I would love to join that bond. I have had 2 major past clans that I remember: [Zero] and [Icof]. I had to take a break from Toribash, so I quit from those clans. Also, there was a little bit of fighting in the clans, so I quit. I have recently came back from a 1 and a half year hiatus. This is also one of my reasons to why I joined so early but have so little posts, hehehe. It feels great, playing again, like a fresh start. I want to start again with you guys. This is my application, thanks for taking the time to read it.
Cheers,
Imveryblue
Last edited by ImVeryBlue; Sep 19, 2014 at 03:19 AM.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
We don't accept alternate accounts. Get out.
If you have some type as to why you're using an alternate account to apply to this clan, feel free to send me a private message.
Last edited by Creati0n; Sep 20, 2014 at 05:58 PM.
So here's the thing, I'll be focused on school primarily as well as my thesis, I won't be able to play toribash as frequently as I'd like to. And I seeing this clan's standards I feel like I'd never make the cut. I did some more research about your clan members and they're way too out of my league ergo, I won't reapply thanks for those were there for me to set as a basis for my judgement of this clan. Good bye, school's the first thing in my priority.
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie
Originally Posted by ImVeryBlue View Post
Salutations, people of Inquisition! I am Imveryblue, but my real name is Roberto. I am usually called by my nicknames, Robby and Rob. I am at an age of 12 years. I may seem very young, but trust me, I am quite mature. I live in the Philippine Islands. Due to that simple fact, my GMT here is +8:00.

I do not have a ton of hobbies. I cube (which is solving a Rubik's cube and its variations). I also penspin, which is one of my main hobbies right now. Besides that, I play sports (basketball, a little table tennis and swimming) and of course, I love gaming. I play LoL, this, TF2, and a few games on mobile devices.

I feel like this is a great clan. The atmosphere is very friendly and you guys seem very close. I would love to join that bond. I have had 2 major past clans that I remember: [Zero] and [Icof]. I had to take a break from Toribash, so I quit from those clans. Also, there was a little bit of fighting in the clans, so I quit. I have recently came back from a 1 and a half year hiatus. This is also one of my reasons to why I joined so early but have so little posts, hehehe. It feels great, playing again, like a fresh start. I want to start again with you guys. This is my application, thanks for taking the time to read it.
Cheers,
Imveryblue

This application has been put back up for discussion. I sent you a PM on how to get to our IRC.
Creati0n, I didn't get a message. Maybe resend it? Also, thanks for considering me again. I've played with Trick a lot and he seemed really nice. I'll try going on IRC as soon as I can. Bye for now.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
GMT -4

Hello peoples of inquisition. My name is Danny, but people usually call me Danny. I am currently of the age to join the military and die for my country, but not legally able to purchase tobacco products or alcoholic beverages(18). With this being said, my hobbies mainly revolve around playing video games(bit of a bum). The games I mainly play are toribash, smite, left 4 dead, league on occasions, and a bit of Garry's mod. I do have some more games, but I very rarely play them.

Outside of gaming, I am very into computer programming. My dedication is so great, that in the past 2 years I studied for a total of 4 hours on the subject. I am currently a senior in high school, and I plan on going to college for game development, and hope to come out and possibly get a career in that field.

What makes inq better than other clans in toribash?
How about what doesn't make inq better than the other clans? ;)

In all honesty, I want to join inq due to the members in the clan. I am quite familiar with a few of them, such as creati0n, daedalus, and that nerd Stellar. I have also conversed with a few other members in the irc and in-game. I was previously in the clan Meta, but left because Meta has become a social clan rather than a toribash active clan. I feel that inq could be a good home for me, but that is up for all of you to decide.

Thanks for taking the time to read my app. Hope to hear from you guys.
A hasbeen like the rest